Do you guys eat BBQ? Smoke yourself? Have a favorite joint? Want to shit on another region? What's your favorite cut...

Do you guys eat BBQ? Smoke yourself? Have a favorite joint? Want to shit on another region? What's your favorite cut? 'Tis the season?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazingribs.com/recipes/rubs_pastes_marinades_and_brines/big_bad_beef_rub.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a smoker insert for my kettle BBQ. A couple of racks of ribs are worth the effort. I learned to leave the silver skin on while smoking, remove it before serving.

coupla snags, dead horse and a slab of VB is all you need for a for a ripper barbie mate

It is easy to make, I feel bad for people that cannot do it themselves.

Nice digits. What's in your rub?

amazingribs.com/recipes/rubs_pastes_marinades_and_brines/big_bad_beef_rub.html

Goes well on short ribs too.

Hey thanks :)

Grill not BBQ, bbq sauce is full of corn syroup and sugar. I do not like sweet meats.

I mean there are a lot of different kinds of BBQ sauce. Some aren't sweet at all. Just gotta explore and find what you like friendo

yeah all that. kettle and pit barrel cooker. dont use the pit barrel much because i can rarely eat through a cook on it significant enough to bother.

I tried making beef ribs on the Weber for the first time. Worked out pretty well.

>bbq sauces defines bbq
It doesnt.

Smoke?
Joint?

DUDE BBQ LMAO

Looks good but the smoke ring (pink ring) is way too large. You oversmoked the meat, try to throw less fuel in the bbq that makes smoke and more smokeless stuff like good coconut brikettes.

>Do you guys eat BBQ?
Of course.
>Smoke yourself?
Yes.
>Have a favorite joint?
Pork butt
>Want to shit on another region?
Nah...though "Alabama white sauce" does leave them wide open for shittalking. It's all good, imo.
>What's your favorite cut?
Pulled pork

>bbq sauce is full of corn syroup and sugar.

When you make it yourself, you can eliminate the corn syrup and adjust the sweetness to your liking.

>the smoke ring (pink ring) is way too large.

No it's not.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

Yes.
a couple of modded El cheapo brinkman
Jefferson Street BBQ in converse, Indiana
I just like to shit on Australians
pork spare ribs

That pinkness has nothing to do with smoke.

Ive been on a chuck kick lately. Even cheaper than brisket and you end up with Pulled Beef.

I still haven't masterd the chuck roast.....

Ofc it has something to do with the smoke, what else do you think it is? Raw on the part that catches the most heat?

It's a chemical reaction when NO and/or CO reacts with the myoglobin in the meat. No smoke is necessary for this to happen.

I have a barrell water smoker, its kinda tricky to smoke anything like a full rack of ribs or a brisket but things like chicken/tri-tip/tenderloin turns out amazing. Usually use pecan because its naturally abundant around here.