Why don't Americans use chicken salt on their fries?

Why don't Americans use chicken salt on their fries?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/12/how-watermelons-became-a-racist-trope/383529/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Usually only negros keep chicken salt in their pantries.

You mean niggers?

Sadly, in the US some delicious foods such as chicken and watermelon, have been the victim of racism.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/12/how-watermelons-became-a-racist-trope/383529/

What the hell is chicken salt? Crushed up bouillon cubes?

Salt, sugar, spices, anti caking agent

Why do Canadians put gravy and cheese on their fries

>gravy

Why indeed, mozza on chips is divine though.

Why do Americans put chili and cheese on their fries?
W

and msg

why fries at all

Cajun fries are better

What the fuck is chicken salt? Also check these digits

Real chicken salt is rendered and dehydrated chicken skin crushed into powder and mixed with regular salt and other spices.

It's another word for "fucking google it"

they don't. WE put gravy and cheese on our fries. canadians put a light french sauce called veloute on their fries. and cheese curds. the salty little shits you get in a bag.

Fuck.

what the fucking hell is chicken salt? I know seasoned salt is good, but chicken salt?

now t H a ts WhaT i cAlL e d g y

I went to Australia last year and all their fries had chicken salt. It was delicious so I know it would be popular here in America. If I was an entrepreneur I would totally shill chicken salt over here. I guess it might piss off vegans but fuck 'em.

>veloute
>brown sauce
No veloute is made with a white stock and the shit habs put on their fries is brown (aka brown sauce aka brown gravy)

....They don't? wtf what salt do fish and chip shops use?

If we could get chicken salt, we probably would. I've never seen it anywhere here, and I live in a big city.

Okay, so I checked Amazon, and they have several brands of chicken salt. I want to order some, but which brand is the best?

I got curious too. And all I see are vegan shit from Australia, which means no chicken parts, which means it's only seasoned salt like lowrys. What a fuckin' jip. I hate Australians so goddamn much.

Yeah, I only found two that weren't vegan. What the fuck is up with that?

>No MSG added
Natural seaweed extracts (actually contain 99.9% MSG since it's what they extracted), but no MSG listed as ingredient. Genius.
Ask you local butcher or rotisserie if they can get you chicken skin, and make it yourself. Or buy MSG and use sparingly.

Do you know how expensive chicken skin is compared to seaweed?

>Do you know how expensive chicken skin is compared to seaweed?
When there are no subsidies on chicken, I should have added.

Do you put gravy on mashed potatoes, you fucking mongoloid? Gravy on fries isn't that much of a stretch.

Is that a challenge?