Is suicide the most patrician death?

is suicide the most patrician death?

not in this decade

suicide is literally a meme

but what method

I would say execution is far more lit, but it would depend on method and reason.

That means someone gets to lord over your dead body which is certainly not all that lit.
Being executed is literally fagsexual.

dying of laughter you mean

slitting your wrists.

If you were lit-enough people in the future would lament over your death and create plays, poems, paintings about the subject. At the time it would not be very nice, but you gotta think about the long game.

For example, think of Socrates.

sudoku

IF you were lit enough then theoretically people would lament over your death regardless of how you died.
But this thread is LITERALLY about the most patrician DEATH.

no, death in battle

only if by firing squad

>firing squad
>body literally being penetrated by multiple tiny penises

Try again.

hanging is traditionally for criminals, crucifixion is for cucks (and criminals), electrocution/lethal injection is an inauthentic attempt to avoid the pollution of murder by cloaking the act as a medical procedure

only being shot ritually simulates death in battle

When in doubt, do as Byron did.

>Abandon your children and then die of malaria and liquid sharts.

So every nog in Africa is patrician now.

you just don't get it do ya

the thing is, byron had it, and they didn't

it's the thing OP is reaching for, but he's never gonna get it

holding your farts in until you explode

the most patrician death i've ever heard was when guy offered himself to be killed and eaten and found a guy online to do it. shit was great, wish some smart guy would write a genius book about the psychology and philosophy behind this sort of stuff.

they were horny guys with fetishes HOWEL

> implying some guy obsessed about the vague phallic shape of a bullet would be enlightened by the reasoning of a warrior mind

they were guys with fantastic imagination and most likely intelligence

It's the most plebian death. The most patrician death is any death where you don't stop trying.

>It's the most plebian death.
whether it is or not entirely depends on reasons and method of exectuion

A death sentence is one of the only things in life that cannot be bought.

I've always hated the idea of lethal injection, I'd rather be chopped up with an axe or stabbed to death. Now I know why.

whatever.
Byron's status as a great man has been much exaggerated. He had a chip on his shoulder because he was an aristopoor and spend his entire life chasing a meme just to always stop short.
He swam the Hellespont but started on the wrong shore. He wincested with his sister but then kept it a secret because he was terrified of public perception. He went off as a mercenary to die in combat and ended up being killed by the flu.

exactly

Back then most soldiers died of disease, it was far more deadly than the hilariously inaccurate muskets. I hope you're okay with cheapening the memory of literally millions of fighting men.

Not that person you were replying to, btw. Just someone who thinks you're a fag with no heart.

If I'm being asked to consent to another man's greatness, then I demand nothing but the best.

Surrounded by loved ones
lamo just kidding, it's dying after years of battling alcoholism

I just think you should have more respect for the dead, I didn't say anything about greatness. Although the popular habit of dragging down every dead white man in history is kind of tiresome, it's like nothing is sacred to anyone anymore.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

respect is just a meme in postmodernist discourse

>only being shot ritually simulates death in battle
battle without melee is a little disappointing

running the gauntlet is obviously the most optimal fate

Suicide is definitely not patrician, you'll just end up in hell.

and his poems were shit

only after you have done something that will distinguish you from the plebeians and that will be achieved by the act of suicide

Depends on the way it is described afterwards

>The most patrician death is any death where you don't stop trying
Get the fuck out, normie.

>you'll just end up in hell

No.

Fellate my penis, dude.

The man you are asking others to venerate, Byron, himself often had a huge lol at the idea of the sacred.
Stop getting memed dude. The sooner you give up desperately grasping at "muh sacred" the sooner you will be whole and achieve mental health.

dying of old age is the most patrician death, desu

stabbed to death by a friend is the most patrician death

especially if he smiles while doing it, and mentions something about always hating you

*dibs*

There's no such thing.

yes, then drowning in a pool of your own blood for bonus points

Get thee behind me satan

Being eaten alive by wild animals.

Take the redpill, cuck. This isn't your muh feels plebbit-tier safespace

You have the spirit of a man who tolerates his wife's numerous infidelities, many of which involve negroes

no, it's suicide planned as a murder.

for the last time can you please stop with these shitposts
you always make them the same way just for the sake of it and I don't understand why
don't you understand that being ironic can only work to a certain extent

The old choke n' jerk

Dying for something you believe in.