What inspires you to write?

What inspires you to write?

The possibility that someone will find me clever.

Go on.

Gas

Adderal and crippling depression

I get inspired by all sorts of things, usually movies or games instead of literature. Recently, though, I lost my job, and with it, the motivation to write anything, until I had a dream in which a newspaper reporter has to write an obituary for Miss Piggy, and ends up interviewing her parents and other Muppets, and gets pulled into a plan to resurrect her via the strange dream-logic solution of shooting her body with an assault rifle and hitting key points on her body that only exist on a muppet, which act as a jolt-start to her heart, and from there it touched on themes of the importance of spending time with the people you love and not being consumed by your job so that you lose sight of everything else.

It was so incredibly retarded yet emotionally effecting that I figure I will just write it exactly as I dreamt it and just put it in fanfiction.net or something.

the hope that someone will enjoy the realities that I make

jk im not a writer lol

My waifu. And blow

love I guess, and the fire, in measures being kindled in measures going out, and the desire to create that which is transcendental and extraordinary, that forgets authors and the public and holds me like an insanity

Reading.

I'm a lot like this guy. I'm filled with an overwhelming desire to tell stories and play around with the English language. It's a difficult thing to put into words. It feels like a hunger, a need, a want above all other wants. My desire to write is almost unconscious and primal.

I don't want to work for anybody else.

Poetry inspires me to write prose

to inspire to write uninspired people

Wow a regular old Heraclitus over here

I love to write, and I want to stir something in people and maybe one day leave a legacy. Doubtful it'll happen but that's not stopping me.

The hope that I can make money doing something that I sorta like, rather than being a miserable wagecuck who has the money to live, but not the desire to

dicks

I don't even know anymore. I have so many ideas for short stories as well as films but my anxiety and fears of failure have still prevented me from doing anything past the outline stage. I know it's retarded, and that's the worst part. Knowing that the roadblocks are all mental and you can just work through it yet still not letting yourself do it.

The realization that what I really want to read doesn't exist yet, so I have to write it myself. I really just write for fun and self-indulgence.

I can relate. The arts are a finicky thing.
One should never worry about the potential audience or posterity. The people and scenarios in our heads are just like when we were children at play. For some it takes some time to coax out.