What did the Szecuan sauce from McDonald's taste like?

What did the Szecuan sauce from McDonald's taste like?

Like szecuan sauce only with more sugar added

Tastes like underage /tv/ crossboard shitposting

You are the only one shitposting

It's essentially "it's good because I remember it being good and you can't get it so lol"

Cali fags do the same with in-n-out

I had it once or twice when I was visiting in the US, don't really remember though since I was like 6 or 7

Judging from the ingredients I'd say it'd taste like a mix of teriyaki and bbq sauce.

if it is anything unique you bet your ass they'd serialize it. Just your usual dyed cornstarch slime with herbs and sugar.

Teriyaki sauce mixed with a bunch of sriracha, a little vinegar, and some extra sugar, garlic, and ginger

it's pretty good but not worth the memes

Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Ha aha aha

Ha ha ha

Aha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Ha ahaha

Ha ha aha

Hah ha hah

Ha ha hah

Aha ha ahah

Ha ha ha

Like shooped sauce

fuck off with this reddit and memey shit, newfag

Suck a dick, actual newfag

Fuck yourself faggot

Fuck off samefag

Veeky Forums is a nice board please do not be rude and use bad words

been here since 2006, go back to /tv/ with your shitty forced memes

>being this triggered about dipping sauce

>using swear words
>on a blue board enjoy your bans

I dont think you get banned for using potty words but you definitely cant post naked women on here.

How does it feel knowing you've wasted over ten years of your life?
Loser.

No, you can't post this image

In an "animals looking at food" thread without some bleeding heart liberal Reddit cross posting mod banning you for hurting their feelings

What are humans but animals? How is that racist? Just because they happen to be black? I'll have you know I don't see colour, you're the only racist here.

What "cali fags"? I've been here all my life and have never once heard anyone rave about in-n-out. It's just somewhere we go to sometimes.

I remember some fags from chicago came to visit and said "oh yeah we heard in-n-out is amazing". I just told them yeah it's ok.

Who are these california people that are hyping up in-n-out to you? Stop being an idiot.

>Veeky Forums existed in 2006
lmaoing at your life right now

in a modern context, calling a group of black people animals is racist

now get off my lawn porch monkey

Like szecuan

>implying people don't shill for their regional cuisine

Go to a go za thread and see the Chiraq Internet Defence Force in full blown damage control mode

>cali fags
Jesus, will they ever learn?

>'ve been here all my life and have never once heard anyone rave about in-n-out.

0/10 too obvious

tastes like a show that sucks

>next nine seasons of rick and morty
>muh-muh-morty l-life isnt real (burps)
>but wh-wh-what about jesus christ rick?
>f-forget about that m-muh-morty we need to get the szechuan sauce
>redditfags are in tears laughing

Shit. Now fuck off, Reddit.

I moved to California from the east coast last year and can definitely say in n out was the best burger I've ever had

SoCalifag here. I eat sometimes at the company store in Baldwin Park on my drive back from Colton.

It is a relatively good value with good consistency in taste, nothing more. The only time I've heard people shill it irl is when it's midnight and you want something to eat. I do like the fries since they aren't drenched in oil and I like the pepperochinis

No

Stale autism.