Detroit Style Pizza

Can any other pizza compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=949FZvSH5Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicago soup, inferior
NY flap, inferior
Detroit, crisp golden, superior

This is how we do it in Wisconsin with our world beating cheese!

Don't rag on brick cheese

>Blocks you're oven

KING OF PIZZAS COMING THROUGH.

>that midget slice in the corners
>how do I hold this?
>aren't we great for being different?

Fuck off

Never had it from a restaurant (no places do it in the pnw), but it's the way I make my pizzas at home. Different that a round pie, but fucking delicious.

All others compete and win by virtue of not being from literally the worst city in the USA.

That's something an idiot would say. Are you an idiot?

>some rich NYC moron thinks Detroit is bad, yuppy faggot
>doesn't know Chicago is worse than Detroit

NYC is always in the top 50 safest major metropolitan areas to live, globally. Detroit is Chernobyl-tier wasteland.

"good food cant come from places with poor people" wut?

Chicago is more DANGEROUS than detroit for violent crime, but Detroit takes the cake for condemned property, property crimes, strong arm robberies, petty thefts abd muggings. I'd rather live in a city like Chicago that centralizes all their niggers and spics than Detroit where everything is decaying brownwashed hell.

Cheap knockoff of Grandma pie.

Does this pizza own a gun?

Chicago let drug trade run rampant until it hit critical mass and their PD cited "lack of funds".

Detroit needs to rezone and consolidate their public infrastructure in order to reflect the smaller population.

OP here. its called Detroit style because each pizza contains a gun

Chicongo is the gun city, detroit is the "let's steal all the copper wire/plumbing out if every foreclosed house on our block for dope money." City. Don't confuse the 2. Chicongo niggers are Kong like compared to Detroit people.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=949FZvSH5Es

Grandma pie is shit. Has no carmalized crisp crust from oil baked cheese.

Detroit rock city. We have Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, and Eminem. Chicago has a bunch of 20 something illiterate faggots with dreadlocks who will all die before they have a gold record, and Twista and only us 90s hip hop heads even know who he is. Do you? Doubt it.

>he thinks Italians brought focaccia pizza to Detroit before New York

Stop, just stop. Everything you think is interesting, started here, then mutated into something retarded while in flyover land. Chicongo is at least worth visiting for pleasure or business. Detroit is a Rochester-tier city, dead, decaying and forgotten about by everyone.

Fucking this. Detroit = irrelevant...for the past 50 years.

Basketball-american/10
Pizzahut/10
Slav/10
Not bad but less cheese is it even buffalo mozzarella?
Store brand
Holy shit fallout tier

>We have Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, and Eminem
you're not helping your cause

Lol wow, how ignorant could you possibly be.

What they call a "grandma pie", or a sicillian, or whatever other dumb names is significantly different from Detroit style pizza in every way aside from shape, you utterly retarded moron.

Speaking of which, my shirt for the day.

Not really no. Detroit just burns the edges the color of its customer base. Weird.

>Detroit = irrelevant...for the past 50 years.

this

No, completely really you utter nerd.

Nice za, brah!
>tfw plebs fell for the NY pizza meme
>tfw plebs eat cronuts too
You trust fund kiddies are so cute, almost as cute as the ones who put avocado on stuff and have fake tits

This is utility pizza, something Sbarro tries and fails to achieve. This pepperoni pizza is also $1 each, at 60 locations+ across just Manhattan, let alone the other 4 boroughs. Detroit is just a storage unit for Rochester NY at this point. A containment city for all the failures, to never leave, and eat their burnt cheese grandma pies thinking they're special.

True utility pizza.

Looks like utter shite. Same crap you get at 7/11
Never a bigger meme than NYC pizza

You can tell that cheese is low quality just by looking at it

i love those slices

Detroit style pizza is cheesed/topped to the edge, that shit is a normal crust pizza just in a square shape and clearly hasn't been baked in oil to deliver a crisp golden crust, nor has that been baked in a deep pan, it's literally just a square pizza

youre uneducated. the crust is thicccc

Looks like a shitty overcooked version of an Old Forge pizza.

nah its like chicago style, just better

St. Louis Style is better

>order detroit style pizza
>get shot
>try to run away
>bike is gone when I get outside
fucking gamestop

kek

is jet's respected?

we have jet's around here, i like it

>Blocks you are oven
Bricks you are stove

the fabled pandemonium pizza

Jet's is good but it's Domino's-tier when compared to legit pizza places.

Jet's is about the best chain you can get if the store in question is a good one that is properly managed, it's still fairly regional so they have to impress people with higher quality ingredients , that's pretty much what they bank off of....they have better stuff, so they charge more, but it IS still a chain