How often do you eat spaghetti?

How often do you eat spaghetti?

Once every few weeks

never because I always spill it all

I don't hate spaghetti as much as I hate angel hair, I eat it a few times a year and usually for guests with pleb tastes that come over my house.

I like it with some roast buttnut squash, in a marscapone and tomato sauce. Mincemeat too!

I've been using a stir in sauce because it's easier, but I'd like to do the sauce from scratch, even though it's probably totally not authentic.

Never, because tagliatelle is far superior.

I eat it when at the end of the month when I have little money. Spaghetti packages cost 79cent and can feed 2 people each pack

I eat it when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to make homemade tagliatelle, so probably twice a month. I eat tagliatelle @ 4 times a moth.

Why do chinese people always eat spaghetti soup?

I usually have 2 spaghetti days, 2 rice days, 2 potato days, and 1 of something else every week

I try to avoid spaghetti since it has so many carbs and toxins. Maybe once a year. I'm learning how to cook with coconut and almond flour though.

>carbs
ok
>toxins

yeah nah you're a cunt
>coconut and almond flour

WEW

Once a month, as a side to a plate sized veal parmigana, small Cesar salad too.

I like ravioli more. Or shells and clams.

Whenever I feel like it.

5am on a tuesday?

If the feel is real.

Use imported italian "00" flour and semolina for homemade and you don't have to worry about toxins. That's only flour from the Land of Corporate Freedom.

Whenever I feel like a dumb student who can't cook.

>not eating spaghetti off the ground

i'd like to eat her spaghetti if you know what i mean (spaghetti means her private parts).

and the marinara sauce is extra heavy flow

you're a sick fucker

Do you not sleep? Just let this shitty thread die..

Would you consider fettuccini Carbonara spaghetti?

I probably eat it once a week.

not as often as I drop it

What does he mean by this

I eat pasta in general a couple times a month. Spaghetti more often than other types. I have a bar near me with a confusing definition of bar food and they serve a killer spaghetti and meatball pasta. In general their menu is weird and delicious but there is nothing like knocking back beers and shots with a plate of spaghetti.