>forget to ask them not to put mayo on my burger
>get home
>bite into burger
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/654647/everything-you-need-to-know-about-fat-cells/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>putting creamed fat on anything ever

What the fuck is wrong with fat people? Do they not understand they're literally eating lard?

I wish I could go back in time and punch the guy who invented mayo

vile substance

I never understood mayo on a burger. It's overkill especially when you know the fatass will have cheese too

Mayo is egg yolk and oil. There is no lard.

oil = fat
fat = lard
mayo = in the trash

0/10

I love mayo in burgers, I find it works great.
I love mayo in general actually. Potato salad is one of my favorite foods.
And no, I'm not fat.

>take perfectly good potatoes and RUIN them with that vile atrocious white goo

a travesty

>not liking mayo
What the actual fuck?

There's nothing nicer than eating a plate of fries covered in grated cheese and a load of mayo, it's the perfect drunk food

absolutely disgusting

I'd personally call consensual sex better than fried potatoes covered fat better.

Not that you would know.

Fat does not cause weight gain... Sugar causes weight gain and health problems just about every health problem is from processed sugar heart failure is caused but an excess of sugar the body doesnt know what to do with it but store it as fat or cause blockage in the pathways and shit it causes strokes from shit blocking shit up in the brain

Actually, you're wrong. Excess sugar consumption creates empty fat cells, which will then be filled by fat your body feels it can store for later use.

qz.com/654647/everything-you-need-to-know-about-fat-cells/

So you drink a soda, bazinga empty fat cells. Then slam a hamburger like the fat fuck you are...filled fat cells which turn into the blubber you call your stomach. You're wrong, anyone with a basic level RN will tell you your wrong and you should probably stop slamming energy drinks if you ever want to know what a pussy looks like.

Thank you and good day.

>What the fuck is wrong with fat people? Do they not understand they're literally eating lard?

what? you think we don't understand fat food is bad for you? or is reading too hard for us?

racist piece of shit.

>doesn't like mayo

>mega autist who doesn't understand hyperbole
>probably a virgin and overcompensating online
No wonder you don't like mayo

Actually I'm lactose intolerant, so I just lash out at fatties who discuss dairy products because I have to take a pill to consume them.

>mayo
>lactose

Mayo isn't a fucking dairy product, it's oil and egg yolks with a touch of vinegar.

So it's fat and fat with vinegar?

yeah, or lemon juice, maybe a bit of sugar, it's not dairy just because it's white and creamy, just like how cum isn't a dairy product, so feel free to eat that too

>I must guzzle a semen like substance to be white

now yer gettin it

>get drunk with friend
>hungry
>make fries
>friend puts a "load of mayo" on them and tells me to eat it

yeah perfect.

sounds good to me

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure the perfect drunk food is chicken wings or taziki with pita.

>qz.com/654647/everything-you-need-to-know-about-fat-cells/
this article does not say what you are claiming it says.

replace the label with
>mayonaise

>consensual
Somebody hasnt lived yet

Oh I'm sorry...did I not google hard enough for you.

Maybe take your iPhone and shove it up your ass and you might learn some shit, ass clown.