Whats your favorite dish?

Whats your favorite dish?
Miso salmon master race here

Cheesecakes Cuban samwich is the tits

Filet mignon

Deep fried Mac & Cheese

My boss was flipping a tit over their shepherd's pie, which is actually a cottage pie, but when I tried it I thought it was just okay.

only ate there once. got fish and chips. i was disappointed.

They used to have some really good pasta dishes on the menu, but they either got rid of them, or increased the price to a point that it no longer makes any sense.

Honestly, the only thing worth eating at this point is the fudge cake, and even that is starting to be obscenely overpriced.

Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp. Yummo!

Their strawberry shortcake is like floating in a cloud of titties

This nigga right here

Their chicken piccata is OK sometimes, meatloaf isn't bad either.

Yall need some jambalaya in your lives

They have a few new reasonably priced dishes.

Basically a meat pasta for like 15 bucks. Its called the napoleon pasta or something

Really fills the tummy

miso salmon, cajun pasta, avocado egg rolls (not memeing you), and their burgers and fries are actually really good.

i literally can't even get into my city's cheesecake factory. there's always like an hour wait.

i went there once in atlanta, and it was okay. i was more impressed by their service than anything. the fact that they can crank out like 100 menu items consistently is pretty neat.

If any of you ever eat there, you are literal example of pleb.

Its probably the best chain resturant. Their chicken tendies are great and come with two sides. They call them chicken littles.

Weekdays shouldn't be too bad but go on a weekend and you are fucked.

I can't remember what i got there main dish wise but I remember my dad made me try spinach for the first time ever and damn that spinach was amazing

My family used to go there a decent amount when I was a kid

I remember seeing the 2nd pirates of the Caribbean movie and then going to Cheesecake factory afterwards. Back when my family was together

>tfw no semblance of a family anymore

Truly a place for familys who drive camrys and go to disney

Those appetizer mushrooms stuffed w parmesan . Sweet lord.

Complain and the managers will throw free cheesecakes at you

There used to be an anonymous who posted here who either managed or co managed a cheesecake factory kitchen. I don't really remember any details because I was a drunk poster but I always enjoyed his threads and insight as to how their kitchen operates. This was probably like 3 years ago, I doubt he's still here.

I like the bistro shrimp pasta. But the menu is so large I've only ever ordered a couple things. The avocado egg rolls or whatever are very nice too.

chicken bellagio

That shit is THE SHIT!

(OP)

Never been but there's one in Littleton, always wanted to go but I want Veeky Forums's opinion

What should I expect?

The sweet corn tamale cakes are pretty delicious

A huge menu full of disappointment with a few gems hidden in there

Any recommendations? I can do just about anything but fish.

>Any recommendations?
No

This is the only clean item on their menu that doesn't make me feel like I'm stopping up my guts with fat.

Nothing it's all shit

I work at one I can answer mostly any question you have.

They get most stuff fresh. Bread comes boxed and is put in oven for 10 mins. Cheesecakes come in frozen but made to sell quickly so not as much preservatives.

Your life will never be the same after the salted caramel cheesecake. Not even memeing. It's legitimately the best dessert I've ever had and I've been to two Michelin star restaurants.

I thought so too... then i tried the hazlenut cheesecake. Topped with nutella.

This thing is amazing it has little crunchies inside and a blonde brownie bottom.

Fuck im getting one tomorrow.

Either the bang bang chicken and shrimp or the Jamaican black pepper shrimp is awesome. For appetizers, the corn cake thingies are God-tier.

shit, do they still have the miso salmon?

i got my wisdom teeth removed 13 years ago and i went to cheesecake factory when i could eat solids again, but i was still taking my pain meds. i'm a total medication lightweight so i was high as fuck on hydrocodone. i had the miso salmon and water to drink. it was better than sex. i'll never forget it.

For the love of God, what are those brown buns they give out for free?

So delicious.

it kinda fucks me up how good their cheesecake is

Mac n Cheese Burger. I need that cheese sauce recipe...

I didn't read shit in this thread but does anyone else think cheese cake shit factory is garbage? I mean I could eat a lot of the dishes but for the money there are WAY better places to hit up. ALSO who the fuck puts ads in their menu, fuck that shit.

Their 3000 calorie dish

That is the weirdest name for a chain restaurant I have ever seen. First time I heard if it was when my buddy told me he took his date there. I was really confused for a minute until I found out what it was.
Like why the fuck call yourself a "factory" first off and why the fuck specialize in cheesecakes?

why can you order salmon at a cheesecake factory?

>Pasta
>15 bucks
>yep pretty darn reasonable

gtfo retard do u have any clue how cheap pasta is

LEMONADE RECIPE
NOW

They use a lemon base and add sugar and water. It's fucking lemonade is not rocket science. But it is incredibly sweet you can dilute it 50/50 and still be attacked by your senses
Honey whole wheat

Ah, Cheesecake Factory, the patron saint of Basic Bitch White Girl food