Go to store

>go to store
>buy peanut butter
>go home
>open it
>the seal is missing and someone has clearly stuck their finger into it

wtf who the shit does this? I've never checked seals before but I think I might start

Take it to the police station and use the fingerprint to track down the suspect.

return it.

if the store owner is bored enough and has a camera installed you could even find out who did it.

Where i work i've seen ripped open candy and chips bags in the shelves before. Its asshole-teenagers doing this.

Well now you can put your dick in there and not worry about ruining a whole jar of peanut butter. Give it a shot

that's why i don't grab items at the front. you could just ask customer service for a new jar.

return it, but ask since they are throwing it away if you can keep and feed to squirrels

That's irritating but I'd just skim off the top layer and eat the rest.

>be shopping for Christmas presents with my friend
>go into conserves isle
>open one of every single type of jam and marmalade so I can sniff it and have an idea of how nice it is
>realise afterwards that I would've broken all the seals and they'd probably all go stale and mouldy
Still kek sometimes thinking of all the people's days I've inadvertently ruined because of it

ew yo what if they had ass under their fingernails?

I hope one day someone opens you for a sniff, and you get old and moldy. Fucking monster

take a spoon and carefully remove the entire upper portion that has been touched. No microorganism can traverse through peanut butter enough to go deeper than the surface.

what about ass or balls particles

Mostly E coli and they aren't swimming through peanut butter.

>No microorganism can traverse through peanut butter enough to go deeper than the surface.

This is maybe the stupidest post I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. How do you think peanut butter ferments?

you monster

You probably gave some family botulism
Be more considerate in the future, please

If it's a small store, they'll tell you to fuck off because it was probably you who dipped your finger in it.
If it's like walmart, they still won't believe you, but they don't get paid enough to care and their policy is always give the refund because they know a $3 loss is worth your lifetime patronage.

>2017
>not sampling the jar with a patrician pinky while at the store to see if you are interested

>ferments
Nigger what. Who is fermenting peanut butter

You're right.
OP this is the opportunity of a lifetime

>get refund
>never go back

Don't shop at the grocery store in the poor neighborhood

But wouldn't you get peanut butter all in your pee hole?