Sandwich Alignment Chart

So Veeky Forums, where do you fall?

Structural neutral, ingredient purist

This is the only right answer.

I like this chart, it analyses the problem clearly and makes logical sense in creating the classifcations that result from the analysis.

I think both a sub and a chip butty are a sandwich, but I don't believe a hot dog is one.

Structural Purist-Ingredient Neutral because while a peanut butter, banana, and honey between two slices of toasted bread is genuinely a sandwich, a hotdog sure as fuck isn't.

well you'd be wrong

hot dog is a sandwich master race reporting in

The Pop-Tart is the only sandwich here.

What the fuck is a chip butty?

>radical sandwich anarchy

Is there a soup one starting with 100% genuine soup, then ramen, chili, breakfast cereal, and salad with dressing?

The result of Brits being unimaginative and straightforward in creating a greasy fastfood item.

this alignment meme is starting to get really autistic

>A Pop-Tar is a Sandwich
I will gather a lynch mob for anyone who says this

are burgers sandwiches

kek

True Neutral, clearly.
Sometimes I'll have buns leftover and make a mini-sub out of it with sandwich ingredients.

And you'll fucking get it again tomorrow, this is important shit. Take your weeb trash back to the /a/utists and stay out of the kitchen.

>I'll have the burger sandwich please.

Absolutely not. A burger is its own category and clearly defined.

>I'll have the BLT sandwich please
sounds wrong too retard. just because it has a name doesnt mean it isnt a sandwich

Not really. Try ordering a BLT that way and nobody will bat an eye or even think twice. Not so with burgers; you simply look like a disgusting foreigner.

ordering a "panini sandwich" would get you weird looks too. doesnt mean it isnt a sandwich

going by the criteria of ops pic (meat cheese lettuce condiments, two pieces of bread with toppings in between) burgers are sandwiches

I lean towards true neutral but a hotdog is not a sandwich

"Hamburger" is a subcategory of "sandwich," though you of course refer to them as "hamburgers"

how is this so hard for you people?

Structural neutral, ingredient rebel.

Someone listened to the Kane Show this morning

One aspect has to be pure.
A chicken wrap is a sandwich.
Ice cream in between two waffles is a sandwich.
Neither a hot dog, burrito, nor taco are sandwiches.

Of course it is. It's even in the name, twinkie weiner sandwich

Structure Neutral, Ingredient Purist. A sub is a sandwich, with a little bit of ingredient neutral. I don't consider a hot dog a sandwich for some reason, but I do consider doritos between slices of bread a sandwich. Maybe it's the delivery method of the food, you'd never put 4 hotdogs side by side on bread and eat that.

Radical Anarchy.

Not only does it sound awesome, but it's right.

>complaining about weeb trash on Veeky Forums

this

blt, chip butty, ice cream, and sub are all sandwiches. I'm torn on the hot dog though; my instincts say it's not a sandwich, but if a sub is a sandwich, then the hot dog has to be one as well.

Technically, cinnamon rolls are a sandwich, as the bread of the cinnamon roll is wrapping the cinnamon.

this is objectively correct. also,

R A D I C A L S A N D W I C H A N A R C H Y

Tortas are sandwiches right?

hot dogs aren't sandwiches, unless the bun is fully split, at least.

Structure purist, ingredient rebel. A Pop-Tart is not a sandwich, but two Pop-Tarts with ice cream between them is a sandwich.

True neutral desu.

Structure purist, ingredient rebel