For Me

So I had pic related for lunch today, first one in like a decade. I dont get why this is considered so great on this board. Care to explain Veeky Forums?

its just okay
expensive now anyway since mcdonald's upped the price

The perfectly seasoned McChicken patty has just the right amount of pepper, it's not spicy and not meant to be, but it doesn't lack in flavor, as it is also crisp and biteful on the outer and soft but firm on the inner, unlike the overly crumbly, soft, and watery BK chicken patty. This, in combination with the shredded salad and delicious McDonalds mayo makes for a perfect match on the nice toasted bun.

to be honest I think it doesn't offer a lot compared to others

the price is nice I guess

It's a meme you fucking idiot

Aye. Fer me, it'll be the Mick Chicken, lad.

It's literally fast food kino. I'm not even going to explain it's perfection to you. You are not worthy. If you don't have the taste and mind to comprehend the perfection of this fast food item, you sir rightfully have no business posting on this fast food forum.

Fuck off fag

The breading of the chicken gives the perfect contrast of textures when juxtaposed to the silky, almost velvet feel of the mayonnaise. The lettuce provides an extra oomph of fresh, moisture to complement the subtle umami-laced buns.

Don't feel bad, I never "got it" either... plenty of dollar menu items from other fast food joints that are far better.

Where's this from?

I just had checkers the other day. The quality of their burgers took a nosedive when they started using that yellow sauce instead of cheese. What the fuck is that stuff anyway? It tastes like vomit.

Rallys / Checkers. Some tasty shit.

It's a disgusting processed patty value menu item. Shitposters pretend it's quality because some idiot posted himself fucking one.

Ah, just realized it was in the filename too.

Not sure, I eat there maybe 2x a year. My location (Rallys) is great and only put melted cheddar on those Bacon Crisp burgers... pretty good... dunno what's goin' on behind the scenes with yours.

lol newfag

Are you retarded? I bet you also installed gentoo, did starting strength, bought a beach boys vinyl, and invested in shitcoins

Just did a google search for checkers burgers and it seems that this is just what they do now. Used to be just cheese and everything was great then. I have no idea what the hell this is supposed to be but I'm pretty sure that the idea is that it *looks* kinda like cheese so they can save money on not having to use cheese. It doesn't taste like cheese though and has a pretty vile texture to boot.

Hate it because those burgers were once top tier.

I got one two nights ago. It cost $1.60 after tax. It was really hot, it had a little too much mayo, but the best compliment I can give a chicken sandwich is that it didn't have any disgusting vein or hard parts in it. Sometimes you'll get those, don't know how they get through the processing with shit in it, but some places manage. This was "clean" chicken and god damn lettuce seems to enhance whatever sandwich it's on, even shitty strips of iceberg.
9/10 would get again if not for fear of getting a hard piece.

>implying mcchicken shitposting isn't newfag behavior

I haven't been to McDonald's in about a year and now I'm super tempted to go back. Memes aside for me it's my favorite item there

Checkers has always had cheese sauce on some items, a la Arbys cheddar sauce, if you're getting that you're probably ordering an item that comes with it...or your local rallys/checkers ran out of cheese slices and is fucking up

But, no they have regular cheese slices on many if not most of their burgers

Speaking of that cheese sauce though, fuck you I used to love the chili cheese burger, as a kid I always ate two with fries and a banana milkshake

they were great back when they are spicy, now that shit goes in the trash.

Man this is tasty, and man you are wrong

sorry friendo. I believe the picture you posted is the spicy version which was very tasty, but the non spicy version tastes like mayo and fake chicken goop. Fuck that shit put it in the trash

you can still get spicy mcchickens

They used to actually be spicy up untill maybe 5 or so years. Now I just pour a buffalo sauce packet on them, it still isn't the same. Did too many people complain it was too spicy?

YOU INSUFFERABLE....

Do you not get it? What is your MAJOR MALFUNCTION

you lie, how?

that sounds whack, I do miss the true shit. I almost never eat at McDs anymore

we all get it but you. Don't let us ruin it for you, but the truth hurts.

>avatar faggin
Where's your trip?

what language is this?

We got a newfag over here.

by ordering a spicy mcchicken at the counter? they're still on the menu

They aren't spicy anymore nigger. Too many people bitched about them,get it through your caveman brain.

how do I play with her hot tits

Is this Fallen Angels?

wendys ones are better

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Yes it is

Whenever I ask for mcChicken sauce the person at the drivethru says "you mean mayo?" Im confused, is the mayo they put on other burgers different from McChicken sauce? If so why the fuck are they always so retarded when i ask?

Wrong

the truth of it is, the mcchicken thing along with the mcdonalds thing is just a meme. everyone knows theyre low class garbage, and because of that its "funny" to constantly talk them up.

McKill yourself

How ignorant you are lol.