epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/creamy-avocado-pesto-395594
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegetables

ok thnx

Mushroom

>vegan recipes
>good

www.pinterest.com/vfortheanimals

Gordon Ramsay confirmed for being a shit chef if he only knows how to cook animal products. What a fucking dolt.

>vegan
>chef

pick 1

indian food

>Indian food
>vegan
Dumb cunt.

You clearly no nothing about fucking Indian food you ameritart.

More than likely it's a bongistani, they think they know everything about Indian food much like New Jersey eye-talians think they know about Italian food even though literally every 'thought' that goes through their head is wrong

Even the vegetarian Indian cooks still use plenty of dairy products in their food. Home made cheeses are considered one of India's most important culinary traditions.

Most do, but there's more vegan food in India than in most other parts of the world, so I'm not sure what your point is other than just being a pedant

Nice damage control, retard.

What do you think "damage control" means and in what way is it related to my post?

Perhaps you are under the erroneous impression that you are arguing with a single person.

This might be a good time for you to accept defeat. You're in the wrong, and spamming "straw man" and "autism" and other Veeky Forums memes will just serve to drive home the fact that you had no valid argument to begin with.

Oatmeal.

chinese food

>I'm not sure what your point is

That the "vegan" nature of Indian food is greatly exaggerated.

Your an idiot

Wouldn't cardboard be vegan?

>but there's more vegan food in India than in most other parts of the world
Your complete and utterly meaningless, stupid statement for a start, you fucking retard.
Do one.

If you back pedal faster no one will notice how thick you are

It's time to stop posting

>unbelievably inane post complete with a reaction image
>accusing others of making meaningless stupid statements
This is some kind of next-level irony here

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/creamy-avocado-pesto-395594

dis gud

sand

Buy this shit (comes in different spice levels), you can probably pick it up from an Asian supermarket. Dump like 2 pieces into a measuring jug, and add hot water, a cup and a half or more is good, just depends on the types of veg you use (use more water for things like potatos). Start frying up any vegetables of your choosing then dump this stuff in and add half a cup of tomato puree. Let thicken and eat it with rice, I usually go with basmati, it's super quick and super flavourful.

There are a lot of Indian dishes that happen to be vegan and a lot other where the dairy can be omitted. Dairy is an integral part of Indian cuisine but it's not like every dish has it or even has to have it. If I were a vegan, Indian is the cuisine I would look to first.

This shit smells and tastes horrible. It has a really odd waxy texture and smells like maple syurp mixed with cumin

While I agree with you there are plenty of dishes that could be easily converted to being vegan, the overwhelming majority of Indian dishes contain dairy, most often in the form of ghee.

Never had any issue with it, didn't have a waxy texture and comes out more like a nice gravy. Might be the added tomato puree or something. But op might as well give it a try before brushing it off completely just cos one cuck can't cook

lead is bretty good