The eternal debate

>storebought cookies not from a bakery
kys

neither. I only really like those soft ones with the white chocolate chunks in them.

going to stop you right there

that doesn't look like hydrox

I think I've had these before, pretty sure I liked them

i got a bone to pick with nabisco

i bought some of those mini cookies in the cups. they were on sale at the grocery store.

so the mini oreos were just mini oreos. the same shit.

but then the mini 'chips ahoy' weren't mini chips ahoy at all. they were't the same fucking thing AT ALL! they were like greasy cookie crisp cereal

now i have had MINI chips ahoy at the gas station in a little bag. they are just smaller shunken versions of the regular cookies. this is FALSE ADVERTISING. call them 'micro' chips ahoy. call them chips ahoy cereal

a new player has entered the game

Oreos are superior mega stuf and double are the only acceptable ways to eat them though

I will admit though if there's nothing around Oreo wise but these are I will have a couple

>chewy cookies
Sorry, I'm not gay, not eating those

my nutter

chewy cookies are better than crunchy, fuck off

ez

Not really a fan of either but Chips Ahoy are slightly less shit. These fuckers right here are my jam.

If a cookie is crunchy, it's garbage.

Go to a bakery and find a crunchy cookie that doesn't taste like shit. You can't, because no good bakery makes crunchy cookies.

>bakery meme
no

Get out of here with that nasty shit
Here's a better commercial cookie brand

Out of my way, Oreo fucking shits!

Fig newtons

these and the coconut ones were my favorite

These are expensive and you don't get that many. They're usually gone in like one day.

Famous Amos cookies

Lemon are objectively the best Pepperidge Farm cookies.

>food board
>has absolutely no taste
I'm not surprised

Geneva is the ensemble dark horse of Pepperidge Farm cookies

Both are shit. Though between the two, Oreo is better because Nabisco has managed to make them in such a way that they don't taste like the package. This is a feat that they have yet to achieve when it comes to Chips Ahoy, which in my experience, has tasted like the package each time I've tried one over the years.

>he makes a package of 4 cookies last a day

Hol up

Oreos. Can take the cookie apart and make a double fudge.
>>inb4 theres already double fudge
Idc I like playing with my cookie

Top kek

Nutter butters

More like frosty faggot that's you haha.

Only old niggers eat those things.

Chips Ahoy are literally just chocolate chip cookies but shittier.

>tfw chips ahoy chewy from the microwave

I'm not usually into packaged cookies but Oreos are kind of their own thing so they're okay. With nearly everything else I always think, why eat these when I could eat real cookies?

>warm chewy chips ahoy
>cold glass of milk
just tuck me into bed

I generally prefer Chips Ahoy

gibe the montauk

The one fucking true God

Wally Amos done did right

I do this weird thing with milanos where I soak them in milk and then suck off the cookie part so only the chocolate/mint wafer remain and then eat that

Real chocolate chip cookies are better than oreos, but as the boxed options oreo wins easy.
Also, this.

Knots raspberry flavor

Hydrox.