I enjoyed this book

I enjoyed this book

Did you?

Yes. "Slane Castle, Dublin" annoyed me though

i like his music

dancing in the dark is god tier

You're cute.

I don't mean this in a derogatory way, it's just kind of cute that you like that song, and that you call it "god tier."

I agree, it's a very nice song :)

all about thunder road

The book won't disappoint you then. It's basically one giant Bruce Springstein song

Backstreets

Bruce Springsteen is a fucking hack

i'm going down ):

Being this retarded

Didn't read. Been thinking about getting Elvis Costello's book.

this is a fun book, if a bit flowery at times. like a book-length imperial bedroom

What is the most underrated Springsteen song and why is it "Fever"? It was a '73 studio outtake released as a rare promo in the interim period between Wild and the Innocent and Born to Run. My dad used to hear it a lot on his local progressive rock station when he was in high school.

He gave it to Southside Johnny did he not?

yeah i did. it's good

now what

Yes he did.

Bruce Springsteen is fraudulent, lefty scum representive of shitty pop rock music and the worst of left-approved "Americana" culture.

That's nice

This

He's a globalist Hillary shill, who's also an SJW (supports tranny bathroom bill) and pretends to be in touch with the common man despite being a billionaire.

Oh, and "Born In the USA" is shitty song not only for it's musical and lyrical mediocrity, awful singing and band perfomance on the track, but for being blatantly anti-American disguised as the opposite.

But, he made Glory Days for you people.

He seems like a real nice guy. Never could stand his music much though.

>Never could stand his music much though.
What have you heard of his?

Lurkmoar faggot

The usual old hit single stuff. Not a fan. He's too monotone.

For those who can't "into" Bruce, I recommend:
>"The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle" for youthful, funky and soulful RnB, rock, and folk styles as Bruce moves out of his early 70s "New Dylan"
>'Born to Run' for "classic, anthemic mid 1970s rock"
>'Darkness on the Edge of Town' for something a bit harder and mature
>'The River' for a continuation of the Darkness style juxtaposed with more accessible and wide-spanning dimensions of Bruce's songwriting
>'Nebraska' for sparse and desolate lo-fi folk rock informed by personal demons
>'Live 1975 - 1985' for a showcase of Bruce in his prime as the top live showman, singer, and guitarist of his era, backed by an all star band. It chronicles Bruce and the band's rise from small clubs and theaters to arenas and stadiums of a 10 year span. Truly, his music and his own persona takes on a whole new life in the live setting.

Born in the USA is looked down upon by snobs, but it's a 10/10 pop-rock record and belongs in your list.

Yes, but for people who have just heard the 'hits', it's better to go with more of Bruce's diverse and less pop rock-oriented records (particularly one mired by the kind of cliche 80s synths everywhere + reverb on the drums production style)

Oh lord