You have 5 seconds to name a better fast food sandwhich than Chik Fil A's spicy deluxe!

You have 5 seconds to name a better fast food sandwhich than Chik Fil A's spicy deluxe!

Big tasty

I can't. It's perfect.

I can not use gas and make a sandwich that is better than that is less that 7 minutes you fat disgusting slob.

For me, it's the McChicken.

The spicy chicken from Chick Fil A. just the chicken. eat the pickles first, so you can enjoy the spicy chicken on a bun, with half a sachet of mayo.
God damn it's 11/10, best fast food ever, I wish they made spicy nuggets. The "deluxe" just masks the chicken with cheese, lettuce and tomato. It's not BAD, but it's superior when it's just meat and a bun (eat the pickle first).

That's a good point. Why make a spicy chicken sandwich and not spicy nuggets?

I can name two better fast food sandwiches from Chik Fil A alone. Against the seemingly endless canon of fast food sandwiches, your well executed niche sandwich will never be anything more than that.

Monster Thickburger from Hardee's.

Whopper

Literally anything by taco bell.

KFC's Grander Texas
possibly unavailable outside eastern europe, definitely the best sandwich at KFC by far

i can't eat at chickfila because the people there say "how may i serve you master" or whatever as i buy a fried sandwich with corn syrup dippin sauce

i'm not having fun, it feels weird

For me it's the McChicken

[spoiler]No but seriously Wendy's Spicy Chicken[/spoiler]

This reminds me. When i was 8-10 or so, Pokemon was huge. KFC gave away Zubat, Seel, Dratini and Vulpix toys. They also had a line of a few sandwiches that they did away with. They had a "zinger" sandwich which was their term for chicken fingers. I think it was 3 zingers on a bun.
love my dratini
anybody remember KFC nuggets?

>be white
>be taught manners
>always say "thank you"
>they have to reply "my pleasure"
>can't stop myself but feel so bad for them
FUCK

I just ate a McDonald's "Crispy Chicken Sandwich" and it was surprisingly good...

Flame-grilled master race

funny, we have a sandwich called the zinger as well, but I don't think it has chicken fingers
it's okay, but a bit too plain for my taste
not as good as that grander thing

er, chicken STRIPS* not fingers

>implying I can name a better sandwich.

It IS the best.

Still mad they got rid of the spicy biscuits. Seriously, the fuck?

A freshly grilled double quarter pounder with cheese, only flipped once so as to preserve the juiciness, is the best fast food sandwich.

The reason you sometimes get nasty dry burgers vs juicy mouthwatering burgers is because ADHD retard fry cooks can't pay attention to their food so they flip the patty several times so that it cooks evenly. If you only flip it once though, the juices pooling on it remain in the burger and it tastes much better.

t. autist frycook of 4 years