Why doesn't the Trix Rabbit just buy a box of cereal instead of coming up with all these hair-brained schemes to steal...

Why doesn't the Trix Rabbit just buy a box of cereal instead of coming up with all these hair-brained schemes to steal it? If he can afford disguises and burglar's tools, surely he can spend five bucks on a box of cereal.

Also, his face is on the carton, so presumably he works for the company, so shouldnt he get free cereal?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harebrained
youtube.com/watch?v=N54rfkksxBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ngx1nvvJ2gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The kids don't buy it either. They get it from their parents. Why? Because they're fucking kids, and have no personal source of income as well as little to no sense of money.
So why doesn't the rabbit buy the cereal? Because he's a fucking rabbit, and has no personal source of income as well as little to no sense of money.
>the company uses his image so he works for the company
I bet they did that without his permission. He could probably sue, if he wasn't a fucking rabbit. Or they used a different rabbit.

Lets discuss the Hamburgler instead.

i used to feed my bunrab trix just to stick it to the man

that bunrab died and i don't buy trix anymore but here's my current bunrab for posterity

Your bunrab looks dumb but in a cute way. I hope it has a healthy and happy life.

It's a metaphor for child molestation.

she's super dumb

Jesus, she's ugly.

awww cute fluffy bunbuns

Come on dumbass. This piece of shit feeds his animal trix. Totally gonna live a healthy live. Preschool must be hard faggot

>HARE-brained schemes

Exactly.

Incorrect, thank you for trying

I thought it was hairbrained, as in his hair follicles got backed up.and his skull got filled with hair, leaving less room for neurons.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harebrained

The discionary is wrong. This is the Mandela effect. In MY timeline, it's hair-brained.

God damnit

>I can't read
You go back to preschool.
The bun he fed trix to died.

>discionary
IN MY TIMELINE ITS DICTIONARY

Her face is either love it or hate it depending on the film, but holy Jesus is her ass divine.

Literally who?

>>I can't read
Yeah you can't.
>>he fed trix to died
Can't type either.
Good try though

>Literally who?

Trix = Tricks = (((Trix Rabbit)))

Trix are for kids. They don't sell them to rabbits

socioeconomic disparity

From my point of view it's IT'S

Who is it and what does her ass look like? PLS RESPOND

Emma Stone.

Marianne Giabolis, and her ass looks like two hams doing the bachata.

I would die a happy man if she sat on my face.

This ass?

You shut your whore mouth.

He tried once.
youtube.com/watch?v=N54rfkksxBo

>Why doesn't the Trix Rabbit just buy a box of cereal
Because he isn't real, you silly-willy.

because he is mentally ill

he DID try buying a box of his cereal once and learned that it wasnt just dumbass kids keeping him from enjoying a bowl

youtube.com/watch?v=ngx1nvvJ2gg

cute froggo