Give me the Master of Puppets of literature

Give me the Master of Puppets of literature

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Puppets#Music_and_lyrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the themes and aesthetics of master of puppets in short?

Star Wars novels
fucking idiot normie, kill yourself

>Author of If God Loves Me, Why Can't I Get My Locker Open

>God, Author of the Bible

You mean a book that is to literature what Master of Puppets was to thrash metal?

Or do you want a book that has the same themes as the album?

>The songs explore themes such as control and the abuse of power. The lyrics describe the consequences of alienation, oppression, and feelings of powerlessness. Author Ryan Moore thought the lyrics depicted "ominous yet unnamed forces of power wielding total control over helpless human subjects"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Puppets#Music_and_lyrics

>You mean a book that is to literature what Master of Puppets was to thrash metal?
That one, also a Book that reflects that Progression of maturity that Metallica went through up to Mop

>Discussing the objectively inferior work

You tried

ten minutes of reparteed lines so pebs will finally know your meaning? please, i get it that your goal is clear but veni sancte spiritus does that without the need for appeasing the lesser minds, brightens the horisons further and at the same time is the crator of the music an it is known today

Animal Farm

>Anyone can be Chad

Mao II

Ulysses
>One of the greatest novels of all time
>Shows Joyce's maturing of his skill starting with Dubliners (Kill Em All), Portrait (Ride the Lightning) and finally Ulysses (MOP)

Finnegans Wake is Load or Metallica (s/t)?

...and it was perfected somewhere in the begining of 18th century with bwv 1004.

since then

noise

Kill me.

K thanks

The Trial by the final boss of ff6

Foucault

get tf outta here, book chemist. you faggot

tip-top-fucking-kek

St. Anger or Lulu

Kek pajuo