Jelly?

Jelly?

me jelly
Some of the stories the boys read on the analog livestream where pretty good
Care to post some?

nice hat

Based on the excerpt that was floating around on here when it came out, I'm going to have to say no.

It's pretty good

Oh snap!

looks like a book to read while you take a shit.

it's shitposting: the book

kids have been having sex with each other for a long time sam

well that sounds perfect, then.

were*

Having it nearby your toilet to read while you take a shit seems like a perfect moment to read it
If I had a copy I would do it

I listened to Sam Hyde call Tim Heidecker on Tim'a radio show or podcast or whatever. Sam was claiming Tim got his show canned. Sam was beyond petulant.

If you have a show which expresses unpopular and so-called offensive ideas (at least as far as those who have some power in the industry are concerned) you are a true buffoon to think it would last. Suppression of socially difficult art has happened forever, and to act as if your own show was specifically targeted and demolished you're nothing more than a "special snowflake". You can be upset, sure, but what the fuck did you expect, Sam? That some unoriginal, shock-value fifteen minute sketch show would act as a powerful force in the alt-right movement? Get a grip.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens bitch

who said anything about the alt right besides clickbait jornalists?

Sam Hyde. Listen to the podcast.

Sam has made the fatal mistake of relying on MDE to pay the bills. He's pretty much unemployable at this point so his Tim freakout was more about money than art or politics.

show me where he says he's alt right chaim

You live in Fall River, right? I'm in Boston. I'd rather not travel down to that shit hole; come into Boston sometime. We can talk about your future.

Unfortunately for Sam, his art is inextricably linked to politics. And it was about money, sure, about making money by creating art. The three all sort of go together for the guy.

Look, if you wanna stay employable in an industry run mostly by liberals, don't embody and have for an audience what liberals hate.

Tim is a shit human being, nice bait.

>giving shit to someone for beliving in their work and staying true to their ideals instead of taking the easy way
How does it feel to be this brainwashed?

Why is that, friend?

Listen, I'm rooting for Sam. I have an affinity with him - a slightly fat, failed artist from the Boston area. But he's gotta know that, in the current sociopolitical climate, he will only fail.

I'm giving him shit for acting like a sad little boy when he doesn't get his way when his way is totally at odds with the socially accepted way. He can express whatever he wants, man, but he has to know there will be fallout for it. To think otherwise is foolishness.

truth

Is this ironic or not? I can't even tell anymore. Is he pointing fun at /pol/acks?

If you disagree with anything he said you need to go back to your home site

Apt wisdom

Not as long as his fans support them, I would give him money on patreon if I had any, because I think most of his content is funny and original.
And Tim and his fag friend did fuck them up, thats why he is a shit human being.
Anyways MDE never dies etc

>if you aren't conservative go back to rrreddit meme

How about you go back to thedonald and milliondollarextreme subreddits

>calling out the fag who fucked your big break is acting like a sad little boy
ok

>redirecting me to reddit
What exactly in the text offended you?

Is he not making fun of internet people who get their views on race from liveleak videos involving assault here?

No.

Are you sure?
This also reeks of satirizing /r9k/ frogmen

He's not "satirizing" anyone in particular. It's post-irony. Even though it may shock you, the sentiments he expresses are sincere.

dem layers of iront

>t
ironY

The way Sam handled it, certainly.
Tim and his friend, if they did get his show taken off the air, dominated Sam completely. All they did was take advantage of the power they had over Sam and use it to their own ends. That's how life goes. Essentially, Tim and his pal made Sam a beta.

Do you think he is genuinely emotionally perturbed by high school kids performing oral sex on each other?

both yes and no

didn't we write this?

Libtards get out

i swear ive seen a rainbow-gold version of this thing while peaking on shrooms once

>Are you sure?

lol

>Paying for books
>teenager comedy

Go back to ribbit

I watched his show, it's just not funny
So - No

The inane ramblings of some wicked intelligent and nihilistic "comedians" (for lack of a better tern)?

God no. My money would be better used fighting malaria in Africa

whoops how did this get here? :)

>alt right
>nihilist
You seem to be confused my friend

So he slept with a 16 year old and wasnt very nice to her? Shocking.

literally made up shit

>right-wing show gets canned because it's socially difficult
>lefties all of a sudden go full reactionary, suggesting artistic supression is a part of human history and trajectory
>somehow forgetting the political fight for the artistic climate that spawned Piss Christ and a whole host of repulsive concept art that continues to receive government grants

fuckkkkkkk you

>poltards will defend this

i went on /r9k/ and asked marky fans and they confirmed it

Theres not really anything to defend. He openly told her he was using her and she stayed with him anyways. If shes really into MDE then I can only imagine she likes that kind of hyper masculine abusive crap

>cherry picking this hard

hehe

A bit of a Lothario, that Sam Hyde.

>MDE
>irony
>satire
Goddamn, you people are fucking stupid.

How come they dumb
I don't know anything about the show or Sam Hyde I'm just here to shitpost

So a couple of retards corroborated bullshit? I'm so surprised.

This one is really up in the air. On one hand, Sam Hyde is kind of a dick and I wouldn't put it past him. Plus, who the fuck would go to such lengths to try and make a literal who look bad? On the other hand, we are talking about autists with as much free time as their organs allow.

sam hyde is a filthy nigger

JUST LOL HAVE A GOOD TIME LOL IM SAM HYDE LOL

I wouldn't call /r9k/ a reliable source

I think they're all screwed. I heard the one with the antique shops is going under.

none of his shit is funny

But Piss Christ was okay because it's punching up.

>punching up or down is a legitimate thing
>no this is bad comedy because someone might get offended

>Literally reading a book about sucking trap dick by a trap dick sucker
Sure is plebbit in here.

It's not about "offense" /pol/tard. It's bad comedy because it's cheap, lazy, and is toothless because it takes aims at targets that already lack power or the money to fight back against them. It's comedy that takes on the already less fortunate rather than the well off.

>It's cheap, lazy, and toothless
>lack power or the money to fight back against them
I don't see how toothless comedy could ever warrant someone to "fight back" against it. Point out the less fortunate people that these three poor 30 year old fuckups are hurting.

Not that guy, but a lot of people seem to have a very complex relationship with Sam Hyde and MDE in that they clearly connect with the comedy on a level deep enough that they often feel compelled, when confronted with some facet of it that makes them uncomfortable, to delude themselves into thinking that specific disagreeable facet, whatever it is, is ironic or satirical, or otherwise that there is some impenetrable wall of irony that permeates all facets of the comedy making it impossible to distinguish the sincere from the insincere. It's very strange because Sam Hyde's comedy is often abrasive and disagreeable, but somehow his personality and style resonate with people enough that they desperately attempt to cling to a more agreeable ideal of MDE and Sam Hyde in the face of some disagreeable opinion he appears to hold by falling back on the vague salvation of "irony."

In reality, Sam Hyde/MDE's comedic style does not present itself in a way where it's wildly difficult to distinguish what is and isn't sarcastic in spite of the common exaggerations of its "layers of irony" by certain fans, and furthermore any cursory investigation into Sam Hyde's social media presence outside his comedy reveals that he is very open about his personal views and ideas.

Maybe they wouldn't be poor 40 year old fuckups if they were less lazy with their comedy and weren't the mascots for aspiring friendless/aimless NEET fuckups on the more desparate and lonesome parts imageboards everywhere.

>Point out the less fortunate people that these three poor 30 year old fuckups are hurting.

Sam literally just "ironically" said retarded people should be euthanized like a week ago

>Caring about Sam Hyde

Voice of our generation, right my truthseeking "alt-right" friends?

Excellent breakdown

The irony that seems to fly over the heads of the people that make this argument is that the concept of virtuously "punching up" in comedy is the mainstream narrative that the "powerful" are trying to push, thereby making "punching down" increasingly more subversive with each time its met with this cookie-cutter backlash.

Why would you need to ''punch back'' at a comedy show?
How would you even go about doing that?

>less lazy with their comedy
They got a show on Adult Swim with pretty good ratings. I know Adult Swim isn't high art but that's pretty good for youtube comedians.
>implying that retarded people are hurt by what he said
>implying anyone would start killing retarded people because Sam Hyde told them to

I thought a board devoted to literature wouldn't be so quick to advocate for censorship.

>he uses VLC

Every opinion expressed in this thread should be disregarded

based /a/

>exterminate retarded people
>that doesn't hurt anyone

Dude...

not an argument

Does saying it suddenly manifest it into tangible reality? Do we live in Harry Potter world where saying "Euthanize retarded people" is a magic spell that will literally cause actual retarded people to be euthanized? Or do we live in real life where it's tacitly understood that saying something like that is a blatant breach of social norms and moral decency and that's precisely the reason why people find it funny? Not at all because they find the idea of euthanizing retarded people funny or enticing in itself, but because it's shocking and liberating to violate conventional etiquette by acting as if it is?

This is the definition of strawmanning. The question was to point out a time when Sam said something hurtful towards less fortunate people.
A call to exterminate retarded people is inherently violent regardless of it being ironic or directed towards his highly insulated audience.

Whether he admonished for using such humour is another matter but it is what it is.

>A call to exterminate retarded people is inherently violent

It's not a bad thing, though.

Not an argument

Sam you dumb nigger when are you going to do a reprint

Probably never, he got the publishing deal when he still had a show and a career

The support is out there for him to crowdfund it.

it's a Veeky Forums gets mad sam published a book and they can't chapter

Hah, hey guys, know what sucks about being white? Nothing… haha, I'm so white. I have privilege. It sucks being white though, it sucks being white haha, because, aren't black guys just so much cooler? I'm so bad in bed, like Woody Allen… For me to sexually satisfy a woman, that's just ridiculous. Sex with me is like getting fucked by a booger. Girls look at me and wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire, awkward! I had a girlfriend once, but then some black guy came along and said three words in a James Earl Jones voice and she started cumming right there. I wasn't even mad! I was just like, do me next! Samuel L. Jackson, Denzel Washington, these guys are just so cool, they could bang my GF and I wouldn't even get mad. I wish Samuel L. Jackson were my DAD! Right? If I ever got picked on at school he'd just be like, yo man, you gots ta be a bad mothafucka. Fluoride in the water has somehow turned me into a cuckold fetishist. I just got a special on HBO, I'm gonna call it Whitest Guy U Seent, and my plan is to play my cards right and be a good little peckerwood and hope that one day the You-Know-Who media machine will let me get assfucked by Will Smith. Ugh, I wish Morgan Freeman would narrate my LIFE! Can you imagine how badass that would be!? I can't dance and my dick is SO SMALL! I tried rapping once and it sounded terrible. My cultural heritage is boring and stodgy, it's so dumb, statues and portraits of DEAD WHITE MEN? No thanks. I much prefer cool zoot suit Harlem renaissance jazz culture, sneakers and gold chain culture. My computer broke and I lost a bunch of important data… WHITE PEOPLE PROBLEMS!!! Watch your favorite white comedian make jokes about Asians all day and never say a word about black people. Sarah Silverman went about as far down that road as anyone could ever hope to go with her famous carjack me? But you don't look black! joke. How about straight up asking why black people smell like they don't wipe their asses?

His book is a collection of shot posts and images.
I've been publishing a book online every day it turns out

This is true.

>alt-right
>nihilist

fits just fine. Alt-righter care about nothing but their own interpretation and false narratives they try to vilify in others who claim otherwise as "shills" "cucks" and other buzzwords that make them feel superior, like on the left with "racist" "bigot" etc.

yes. it is very ironic. sam likes to fuck around and hide his actual political views in many layers of irony. fans can mostly only guess what he actually likes or what his opinion is outside of some reddit/facebook posts where he stated that he was being honest.

that's also why retards like should calm down. sam has not put anything political into the tv show and has actually explained why in one of his livestreams.

i hope i have cleared some questions up now. watch his ''hydewars'' youtube channel if you actually want to know how he thinks. he's still ironic most of the time but sometimes lets shine through what he actually believes. which is mostly old fashioned liberalism like george orwell used to be.

>implying pc liberals and thier pet minorites are not the ones in power
>implying sam was not literally shut down by these people

cry me a river