Why are there no books about how hopeless and stupid humanity is...

Why are there no books about how hopeless and stupid humanity is? I am sick of all this religious spiritual shit about how humanity is so beautiful and consciousness is so special. The smartest most special human of all time is still related to a bunch of shit-eaters, torturers, and animals. You can pretend all you want, but it's the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl201/modules/Philosophers/Nietzsche/Truth_and_Lie_in_an_Extra-Moral_Sense.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE HAVE AN ATHEIST GUYS

THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON A REACTIONARY WEBSITE

ARE YOU WEARING A FEDORA?

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE REDPILL?

Someone didn't get his katana for christmas lel

Sounds like you're on your first step to taking the red pill. Fuck muggles so much.

>Why are there no books about how hopeless and stupid humanity is?

Dude, I have the opposite problem. I keep looking for (tastefully) uplifting stuff (not just feel-good romances or whatever) but it seems like everything is so cynical and mean-spirited.

Read Blood Meridian or something.

Lmao you guys really don't like reality do you?

>Why are there no books about how hopeless and stupid humanity is?
There are many, actually.

umm All books.

Why would you need to write a book if the human experience was anything but stupid? It is the very presence of stories for the purpose of not acting that proves your point. If life weren't stupid, there'd be no books.

I am not mad at religion I am just sick of it's sentiment in literature.

Proof.

Blood Meridian is not about human stupidity, it's about humanities capability for violence and suffering, which can be interpreted as stupidity but to me it represents malice.

I mean a book about the kind of depressing idiocy that plagues everyday life in the world around us, not in necessarily harmful or evil ways.

I want a book that puts humanity down a couple of pegs in a way that isn't george carlin esque fedora "I hope everyone dies" cynicism, but something more bleak and realistic.

>Blood Meridian is not about human stupidity, it's about humanities capability for violence and suffering, which can be interpreted as stupidity but to me it represents malice.
>I mean a book about the kind of depressing idiocy that plagues everyday life in the world around us, not in necessarily harmful or evil ways.
>I want a book that puts humanity down a couple of pegs in a way that isn't george carlin esque fedora "I hope everyone dies" cynicism, but something more bleak and realistic.
Everything's about you, you, you. Your specific wants, why what you've read isn't good enough. Have you ever considered that the problem is YOURSELF? Maybe you shouldn't read my diary desu --- maybe you should be reading YOUR diary desu if you want to lose faith in humanity.

Read CĂ©line ma nigga
Start with voyage

I am not a super genius who is above everybody else, I am just asking if there are books about humanity under this light, because I haven't found any good ones.

you might like Thomas Ligotti

Naw, Liogotti is too cynical.

When I say humanity has no hope I don't mean the universe is shit and pointless. I am honesty not trying to be that edgy. The universe was doing fine without our stupid silly asses. Why do we put ourselves on such a pedestal?

oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl201/modules/Philosophers/Nietzsche/Truth_and_Lie_in_an_Extra-Moral_Sense.htm

Nietzsche takes a massive shit on human truth and knowledge

i notice those homos in the pic have a rather developed third eye. are there any articles about this? i briefly heard it before and thought it interesting

Compared to what?

this redditor is visibly upset

let me guess, you're the one person who is normal and not a stupid human.

Dunno mane, read Carver, some Dubliners stories are like that, Ulysses knows that but it celebrates it rather than being dumbly bitter

Try Atomised.

>The smartest most special human of all time is still related to a bunch of shit-eaters, torturers, and animals.

The title of Human is not granted by Matter.

Kek mate it's your lucky day...read Michel Houellebcq. Start with Whatever, The Elementary Particles then you can read what de fuck you want from him. Thank me later user.

Celine is shit

>going from shit eating, torturous, mongoloids to flying around in planes, sending messages to satellites, and watching Chinese cartoons

Idk mayne, seems pretty impressive to me.

This. Why is everyone falling for such weak b8?