you're in Trumps America now, boy.

HSP is overrated desu

It's more for the novelty but kebab + chips is actually better

kebab

wtf is hsp?

halal snack pack, familia

This. But I'd rather a burger anyway.

every day we stray further from God

You cant choose from either one! Nice kebab on a sunny day with some ayran or a hangover hsp or as we call in in sweden a kebabtallrik with lots of sauce

Almighty Allah smiles upon a nice halal kebab, sadiq.

kebab because poutine > HSP

Mate, that's an AB.

Gyro.

lol. Yeah I saw some dumb cunt on the bus with a hijab on and I ripped it off her head and said "YOU'RE IN TRUMPS AMERICA NOW, MUDSLIMES NOT WELCOME, TAKE THAT SHIT OFF AND KEEP IT OFF AND GO BACK TO IRAQISTAN BITCH!!!.

Lamb shish kebab and chicken shewarma with fries.

But in all serious, im sure it tastes good but I am actually prejudice against eating halal food. Im no animal rights activist but I don't agree that a more painful and frightening method of slaughter makes for tastier or cleaner meat. It pisses me off actually.

Its also crazy that a lot of places in the UK have switched to halal meat to keep the muslims from crying while everyone else is forced to eat it.

The Guardian, May 8, 2014:

Contrary to what many assume, an estimated 88% of animals killed by halal methods in Britain are stunned before slaughter.

Please don't use myth to reinforce your ignorance.

How is that possible? I have heard it is not halal to stun the animals before? I will research your claims, keep in mind the guardian is an incredibly biased and misleading newspaper. Either way, why should people in the UK be forced to eat halal meat?

from gov.uk/guidance/halal-and-kosher-slaughter

Read this:

>Things to check before slaughter
Before you slaughter any animal (including birds), you must check the knife is undamaged. It must be sharp and large enough for the animal being slaughtered

>For any animal, you must keep the back-up stunning equipment close to the restraining equipment so that it can be used immediately when an animal:

>experiences avoidable pain, suffering or agitation
>has been injured

You are the fucking ignorant one. Go to the guardian before the literal official guidelines for halal meat. The meat is slaughtered by cutting the throat of an unstunned animal. The stunning equipment is backup for animals that wont die.

so by your statistics 88% of animals suffer even more than needed because they have to be stunned after they are thrashing around with an open throat wound. Incredible.

Man I was in tears of laughter reading all those hilarious stories the cultural marxists were making up after the election.