Schokoladen Pizza

Schokoladen Pizza.

Do Canadians actually eat this?

Please no

It's spelled Schokoladenpizza. Germans hate using multiple words to describe a single item.

The only difference is a single space... Are Germans just huge autists?

Every Germanic language but English is like that, shartner!

Ja

Now I see it. Thanks user! I

I have one of these in my freezer

Now I want to try panzerschokoladenpizza.

I counter you with Panzerabwehrschokoladenpizza

VERDAMMTEN ARSCHLÖCHER!

Do you have a Panzerabwehrschokoladenpizzaofen to make one?

What have you done, kamaraden?

Fun fact. I am the person responsible for the transport of the milk chocolate used on that pizza

wow really fun

For shits and giggles i'd eat one of those.

I know right

The spinach one is the best.

There's nothing wrong with chocolate pizza but that just looks like overkill. You can use just regular dough, you know.

I'd eat it

I have a Fallschirmpanzerdivisionsschokoladenpizzaofen,does that one work too?

Why call it a pizza when it's basically just a big bisquit with chocolate and marshmallows on it?

because it looks like a pizza.

Contact your local Mittelscharfsenfbedarfladenbesitzersdonaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftsfallschirmpanzerdivisionsamt

Finland?

Why call it welsh rarebit when it's made of cheese? Or (my favourite) ris de agneau a la financiere if it's not really the smile of a lamb prepared after the recipe of a female banker?

>Canadians
>Nuova

Do you think we speak Italian?

all right i went there and got me a Mittelscharfsenfbedarfladenbesitzersdonaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftsfallschirmpanzerdivisionsamtsschokoladenpizzazubereitungsbefugnisformula,thanks for clearing that up.

In Switzerland, we have one of those, but with some really good chocolate, it's actually not that bad.

>The only difference is a singlespace... Are Germans just hugeautists?

This would trigger me desu

I'd try a slice.

In Italy, nutella pizza is a real thing, mostly in cheap pizza places with a teenager target. Often you see tables of 4+ teenager ending dinner with nutella pizza.
Pizza is basically bread, so why not?

>Fallschirmpanzer

Arent these Mittelscharfsenfbedarfladenbesitzersdonaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftsfallschirmpanzerdivisionsamtsschokoladenpizzazubereitungsbefugnisformulare extremly complicated, tho?

You should get your local Mittelscharfsenfbedarfladenbesitzersdonaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftsfallschirmpanzerdivisionsamtsschokoladenpizzazubereitungsbefugnisformularfachuntersuchungsausssuschbeauftragtenüberwacher

I'm pretty sure the original joke was that "panzerschokolade" meant meth.

Maybe he's a burger, and he thought Dr. Oetker is Canadian because the boxes at his grocery store says Product of Canada (Dr. Oetker's North American frozen pizza operation is in London, Ontario, Canada).