White chocolate is the best chocolate

White chocolate is the best chocolate.

Real cocoa is inedible. What you know as "chocolate" is so full of butter and sugar that it completely alters the flavor profile of the cocoa bean.

It's like taking some cranberries, juicing them, and then adding orange juice, apple juice, and sugar and saying "I love cranberries!" No, you don't.

You don't love chocolate. You love white chocolate with disgusting, inedible garbage beans thrown into it for no reason.

You can all stop pretending to hate white chocolate now. I know you were just conditioned to think this way by emulating what you saw and heard on the tv.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/your-gut-bacteria-want-you-to-eat-a-cupcake/378702/
a.co/ax9ITDP
youtube.com/watch?v=QrraSf4MUVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you know what they say if it ain't white it ain't right

White chocolate is not chocolate.

>not just eating unsweetened cocoa powder

Don't do this to me, man. White chocolate is one of my weaknesses.

white chocolate is not chocolate

white chocolate is not chocolate

>implying chocolate is white
go back to africa

>What you know as "chocolate" is so full of butter and sugar that it completely alters the flavor profile of the cocoa bean.
what garbage have your parents been feeding you, op?

White chocolate is not chocolate.

people who "love chocolate" actually have a large quantity of a certain bacteria in their intestines that tell their brain they love chocolate.

People who are indifferent about chocolate (like me) have a much smaller amount of this particular bacteria.

So yeah. the "i love chocolate" thing is basically voices in your head, er, voices in your bum, i guess.

>loving something because you perceive it as good weather it is truthful or not

You have just described literally that causes a good feeling. whether it is an unhealthy addiction or something positive as exercise it all has the same basis you fucking mong

If someones allergic to chocolate does that always mean white also ?

It depends on exactly what chemical in the chocolate is triggering the person's allergic reaction. It's certainly possible that someone allergic to chocolate could eat white, but it would depend on the exact individual.

White chocolate is fucking nasty.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/your-gut-bacteria-want-you-to-eat-a-cupcake/378702/

Preach OP

White chocolate is the best everything else is inferior

>So yeah. the "i love chocolate" thing is basically voices in your head

It's literally the same with every food. You act as if you've stumbled upon a revelation.

That being said, that is not the only reason for the desire of chocolate. Chocolate causes quite a few specific chemical reactions in your body associated with pleasure.

>White chocolate is the best! Other chocolate is contaminated with cocoa beans which ruins the taste of the butter and sugar
>Dark chocolate is the best! Other chocolate is contaminated with butter and sugar which ruins the taste of the cocoa beans
Ingredient purists are fucking cancer. I'll be over here enjoying my objectively superior milk chocolate because it has a balance of ingredients specifically chosen to make it taste nice and doesn't pointlessly eschew one to make the people eating it feel unique and superior.

>you don't actually x, you just [situation that in reality is completely indistinguishable from x]
hi Neil Degrasse Tyson

I like all kinds of chocolate. Specially sugarless peruvian chocolate.
t. peruvian.

Disgusting.

It's not about being an ingredient purist. It's about the fact that white chocolate contains no chocolate whatsoever. It's just sugar, butter, milk, and fats. Literally a treat for lard-asses.

It's the cocoa beans that give a bar that depth of flavor.

>It's not about being an ingredient purist.
>...contains no chocolate whatsoever.

Pick one.

It's not about ingredient purity if the ingredient is not present in the first place.

Now if I was adamant about milk chocolate being shit while I consume dark chocolate, that's a different story. But both are good because both contain chocolate.

Might as well mix sugar with a stick of butter and call it a day with white chocolate.

A bar of chocolate is more defined by the cocoa butter content than the cocoa solid content.

Sure, by definition, but not by flavor.
It's the fat that's needed.

Without the solids, you get none of the flavor or the color of the beans.

I like the mix, 50%

Well I love white chocolate, but also like dark chocolate and shitty milk chocolate (though I don't taste the vomit meme, I do think a lot of cheap american milk chocolate is tooth-hurting cloying)

But as far as "real" chocolate, I really like the cacao nibs that are sold whole with nothing else added as well. That is as close as you're going to get to real chocolate, no?

oh wait, I just read the post again this is a troll thread. I guess my post is not for OP

>sugar, butter, milk, and fats
"fats" being cocoa butter? that, or you're talking about white candy which is different

No it's not the same as the taste-brain connection with all food.There are specific bacteria in the gut that interact with major nerves that come from the brain. Its the same mechanism that causes autism.

I'd just like to point out that white chocolate is not chocolate.

Fuck you.

Dark chocolate is the best chocolate.

That's looks so fucking delicious.

I love both white and "real" chocolate.

Thing is, the white one is unhealthy and the real one expensive as fuck.

Dark chocolate is shit tier. If you want cocoa taste so much, eat nibs. In fact, even nibs thrown in milk chocolate is a better choice than eating shitty dark chocolate.

white

i've been so sick of chocolate lately but recently discovered white chocolate flavored with rose petal syrup and strawberry

it's fucking incredible and I crave that shit daily

Is there a brand to look for with that? It sounds heavenly.

Cacao nibs master race

it's expensive but I got this on a whim and its so good a.co/ax9ITDP

Honestly though, it's TOO expensive so what im doing is buying rose flavored syrup instead and just making it myself

>cocoa is inedible
how did mayans make zpicy cocoa 1000 years ago?

I unironically feel this way about dark chocolate, beer and black coffee.

How many Mayans do you see today?

That's called being a manchild

You sound like my fucking mom back in 1985 when she discovered this abomination

>Its the same mechanism that causes autism.
I dated a girl with autism and she loved white chocolate but hated 'real' chocolate

>mfw white chocolate Reeces

youtube.com/watch?v=QrraSf4MUVM
No, chocolate is nasty. You've probably never even tried it.

I think the point of Beer is that is goes with certain foods (Bratwurst, etc).
Drinking beer is pointless, I don't see the point in drinking bitter water to get drunk. You might as well just drink liquor desu.

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT CHOCOLATE IS NATURALLY OCCURRING LIKE CRANBERRIES? THAT IS A BAD ANALOGY OP.

I LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE BUT IT USUALLY HAS NO DEPTH UNLESS SOMETHING ELSE IS ADDED TO IT FOR FLAVOR. OTHERWISE IT TASTES LIKE SOLID CONDENSED MILK. I LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS MIXED INTO FRUIT FLAVORED ICE CREAM LIKE PIC RELATED CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SANDWICH WITH MACARONS.

I actually do this. It makes other people cringe.

HAI THERE FELLOW LOUDPOSTER!

>le bait post

I thought that was liverwurst before I read your post

>people who "love chocolate" actually have a large quantity of a certain bacteria in their intestines that tell their brain they love chocolate.
No, that's breadfags. Well, mostly sugars, but carbs in general as well.
t. candida

most white chocolates don't even have cocoa in them, white """"chocolate"""" is all oils and sugars

Then you unironically need to broaden your palate. The word 'bittersweet' exists for a reason.

And God damn, Munroe can be such a smarmy little Quaker at times.

>if it's not sweet it doesn't taste good
you have to be over 18 to use Veeky Forums

>cocoa butter is just fat
>add sugar, milk, and vanilla
>wala white chocolate

Do we even need cocoa butter at this point? surely there are cheaper fats with similar texture?

the jews at hersheys probably use vegetable oil