Name 5 historically prominent and GOOD black writers

Name 5 historically prominent and GOOD black writers

do you even know any blacks who read?

Obviously the Negroid race is not inherently, biologically inferior, so let's just not even bring that up.

The only "historically prominent" black writers I can even think of are Maya Angelou and Frederick Douglas. I've never read either of them but from what I know of their work I'm pretty sure they're just forced memes.

Only ones I can think of off my head are Richard Wright and Alexander Dumas

James Baldwin
Frantz Fanon
CLR James
Alex Dumas
Yusef Komunyakaa

I think Pushkin was half-African or something. American niggers have never written anything worth reading though.

'Historically prominent' assumes that black people lived as equal citizens in large numbers in Western countries.

Pro tip: They did not.

Asfor good writers currently...lots of people like Zadie Smith. I think she is half white though.

James Baldwin
Langston Hughes
W.E.B. Du Bois
Frantz Fanon
Frederic Douglas

OP, of course there are Numerous black authors of hIgh esteem who make admittedly Great and coGEnt contRibutionS to the literary community.

>'Historically prominent' assumes that black people lived as equal citizens in large numbers in Western countries.

No it doesn't you fucking libshit dickhead.
This is why you lost. You're too fucking stupid to parse reality without instantly warping it to be congruent with your diseased memes.

niggers can't read, so why are you on this board?

I remember reading Langston Hughes in school.
Pretty much anything involving blacks in literature is related to some kind of social issue though. Never read a book about blacks just being blacks without there being some message about them being oppressed by whitey.

Augustine?
Terence?

Severus wasn't a writer unless you count the world itself as a slate. Honestly though you might as well ask us to name 5 historically prominent and GOOD Iroquois writers or Maori writers. These people for the most part had no written language until they were colonized a few hundred years ago.

have we been raided by mentally ill reactionaries or something? In at least 3 or 4 threads now I've seen this type of seething invective calling people libshits and libtards or whatever for seemingly no reason other than to try to have political fights with people that arent even talking about politics.

>No it doesn't you fucking libshit dickhead.

"Waaaaah, stop taking apart my justification for my false sense of superiority over other people".

>This is why you lost.

You voted for Trump lmao.

Your favourite politician doesn't even read for fuck sake. His own ghost writer said he doesn't have the attention span required to sit and read a whole book!

What a pathetic cunt you have to be to sit on a Veeky Forums forum as a person who has never achieved a scotdamn thing in your miserable life, and try to degrade a historically oppressed people by laughing at their lack of literary merit.

On the day that Carrie Fisher died too. Shame on you, useless scoundrel.

The only good niggers are part white

And blacks were oppressed because they were inferior, not the other way around. If you're took fucking stupid to rebel against your masters you deserve to be a slave.

Kanye
Gucci
Lil Yachty
Iuonno the rest but jus remember we waz Kangs n shieeet

He took a straight-forward phrase and instantly redefined it to fit a totally unrelated narrative he wanted to push. If you aren't tired of this kind of behavior yet then you're probably just as bad.

you're free to go back at anytime
this isn't a ""safe space"" for your type

This thread was doomed from the start and I'm still amazed

>He doesn't even know that Veeky Forums is a reactionary board

>Trump is dumb
>muh historical oppression
>also let me mention some coke addict dead celebrity even though its completely unrelated
You're a fucking meme, go back to your liberal normalfag sites like reddit

>The only good niggers are part white

Look Mommy, I said the N-Word on the internets! XD

>And blacks were oppressed because they were inferior, not the other way around

They were inferior in terms of their civilisation. That does not mean they were inferior intellectually.

The Romans colonised Britain with ease because of the superiority of their civilisation. They considered the Britons savages. Are Britons inferior to Italians? The Britons would later crush the Chinese in the Opium wars and bring them under their hegemonic rule. Is the Briton intellectually superior to the Chinese? No.

Racism never stands up to scrutiny, bitch tits.

"Hey these people are being really fucking dumb"
"yeah well go back to your liberal safe space, heh im so smart for telling them off..."

>he browses Veeky Forums
>he needs "reasons" for seething invectives

The answer to your question is in your post
>biologically inferior

>He didn't even vote for Trump
lol are you a nigger or something?

JAMES BALDWIN IS GOD-TIER

>His own ghost writer said he doesn't have the attention span required to sit and read a whole book!
I doubt he has much leisure time when he's constantly on the go, planning and scheming how to become rich, famous, powerful, and to eventually take over the world. He apparently only sleeps four hours a night.

>mfw it's not even a meme

Do you honestly think you're involved in some sort of ongoing war with everyone who finds your angry shit-flinging obnoxious? I'm on here to discuss a few books, laugh at a few memes, and have a good time in between novels, not talk about how cucked you feel by black people that you have to assert your opined intellectual superiority over them at every turn

>GOOD

what did he mean by this?

>Racism is cool when I do it anonymously online Mommy XD

Cowards lol.

I don't see anything remotely racist about the post

Guess what pal. We all came from the black people, you have some black in ya too :). So by hating blacks, you're really just hating a part of yourself :))))))))) xDDD

>Pepe image
Stop appropriating my culture

>whites evolved from blacks
>not created by aliens

That's no excuse. Stalin read more books than all of Veeky Forums combined

This.

You can do whatever you want IRL but using the word racism in any cntext is an abomination to the English Language, word has lost all meaning

And just cuz you dont talk shit to niggers doesnt mean you dont think theyre all niggers

W.E.B. DuBois

The only remotely intellectual thing that niggers talk about is race relations. Look up nigger philosophers, ALL OF THEM only talk about how the black person is oppressed.

Honestly I don't want to sound racist but wouldn't it be just easier to gas them all? Niggers are such a nuisance.

Reminder even DuBois though that only 10% of niggers could contribute to society

Are we being raided by /pol/ or something? I've seen posts about "globalist SJW Clinton shills" and "libtard cucks" and shit in like 10 different threads tonight and now this.

>>Look Mommy, I said the N-Word on the internets! XD
>getting triggered by racism on Veeky Forums
Fuck off back to your home site
>>They were inferior in terms of their civilisation. That does not mean they were inferior intellectually.
Yes, it actually does. Africans barely developed civilization. All those resources around them, and did they use them? Nope. Nothing. They're fucking inferior.
>>The Romans colonised Britain with ease because of the superiority of their civilisation. They considered the Britons savages. Are Britons inferior to Italians? The Britons would later crush the Chinese in the Opium wars and bring them under their hegemonic rule. Is the Briton intellectually superior to the Chinese? No.
Yes, actually.
>>Racism never stands up to scrutiny, bitch tits.
Cringeworthy normalfag response.
>le strong progressive woman xD

You're not getting raided, there are actually people on this board who have different political opinions than you.

Yes, we are. The daily /pol/ leakage. The containment board can only hold for some time.

So? OP didn't say list black people who liked black people.

Fucking this.
The only reason Americans are so retarded is because all of our mental energy and capital goes into the worthless race relations sinkhole. It's an unsolvable issue and it's nothing but a black hole.

>Muh racism
Acting like a faggot doesn't make the posts you're replying to any less valid, /leftypol/

ITT: nu-anons

>there are actually people on this board who have different political opinions than you.
Of course there are right wing posters here. I'm talking about the people spamming the same phrases and memeposts everywhere and just respond "cuck" or "faggot" or "nigger" to everything.

Of course there's a lot of people with different opinions here, but derailing threads with pol memes is a obvious cancerous red flag.

hello r eddit

triggered?

Probably because your posts are cringeworthy and retarded. Also
>getting triggered by meme phrases
Just go back to plebbit if this bothers you so much. There is nothing for you here.
/pol/ memes are Veeky Forums memes. Deal with it.

>and try to degrade a historically oppressed people by laughing at their lack of literary merit

Y-you NERFHERDER

Why are angry little Racist cunts on the internet so offended when you call them RACIST CUNTS?

That's what they are, and yet they try so hard to deny it.

Is it because, just maybe, on some level they realise that racism is repugnant, and that being an annoying little racist cunt is shameful?

Follow your leader chaps, follow your leader.

well, that picrelated got one thing right, I am super triggered by /v/. It is the hobby of the degenerate cuturebaby

Go to reddit.

If you use this thread as a sample, generally those people are replying to tumblr-tier left wing memeposts about 'racism' or 'oppression' or whatever else. If all of these idiot lefties would go back to redddit or infinitychan or wherever, the fascists would stop counter-raiding the board. Veeky Forums has always been a traditionalist board and these populist faggots need to fuck off.

This. Why the fuck can't blacks write about anything other than being black?

Anyone whos been on Veeky Forums longer than 1 month realized discrediting a thread cuz its "/pol" even if it has to do with literature doesnt make for great discussion and bantz.

Welcome NewFags

>racism is bad! You're all assholes! LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
Good goy! We sure programmed this one well!

>/pol/ memes are Veeky Forums memes.
Yes, but this is not the question. /a/ memes have a place in /v/? /co/ memes have a place in /mu/? Of course not.
Each board has it's own subculture, there's no logic in trying to defy this.

Why would I be offended? I'm just confused, because you accused me of being racist when there was nothing race related in my post. I'm assuming you're a nigger, or at least have the IQ of one.

add /mu/ on this, possibly the most cucked board

Fuck out of here with your buzzwords. Stop trying to pretend racism is bad and /pol/locks will go back to their board. You're part of the problem.

Because oppression and gibs are the cornerstone of the entire modern African-American identity.

They can but they don't often get published because it doesn't suit the liberal narrative that black people should write about race.

Shut up and lurk more

I Am Racist You Moron Ive Read Books On It (Madam Blavartsky) [America]

wtf I love reddit now

Mixed girls are the qtiest. That's the only good thing about cultural marxism desu.

Startlingly accurate

It's in the global rules.

Toni Morrison isn't prominent?

mass media such as books and literature is run by Jews who thrive on sjw'ism

now trump is in the Whitehouse after running as the antithesis of sjw'ism get prepared to be targeted and reminded as we the dominate ones now and control the cultural high ground.

its going to be around at least 8 years for cucks like adult swim who cancelled MDE: World Peace and their supporters

libs all lost as semblance of counter cultures and literally the butt blasted party of BTFO

literally a culture riding on the whim of party politics of losers in every facet of government.

I would be embarrassed to lose all power and still support the cuckism that lead to it too.

Your idea of content and media and "literature" fall in line with what every celebrity to librarians to nu-male and their parents think is acceptable and anything that rocked the PC boat was meant to be "BTFO".

This thread really made me think

>add /mu/ on this, possibly the most cucked board
/mu/ is literally all hip-hop and EDM nowadays. You can't even discuss rock music on there or even classical.

I'll admit that the whole 'cuck' thing is pretty annoying and honestly I don't even think that's a real /pol/ meme, that's from some other shitty site like TRS or Redddit. But there's nothing about the words 'faggot' and 'nigger' that are exclusive to /pol/. You'd know this if you weren't some newfag goon trying to subvert actual imageboard culture.

Don't they have generals for that stuff? I mean granted, generals are usually newfag central these days.

Ralph Ellison

>But there's nothing about the words 'faggot' and 'nigger' that are exclusive to /pol/.
now more than ever, it's tied to /pol/ memes/rhetoric though

White people and niggers started equal, as did all races. But natural selection, based on their environments, shaped their evolution. Africa is the perfect human environment for a tribal state, it's always warm and has abundant vegetation and large animals. And so natural selection had no need to improve intelligence. White people (and Asians) started as niggers, but they also lived in a difficult climate, which meant that you needed more than speed to survive. You needed intelligence. The European civilization since the dawn of agriculture has prioritized intelligence, not so with Africans. So yeah the Britons started as inferior, but it didn't take long for them to catch up once natural selection had its way. The Chinese lost a war but were never enslaved like niggers were, that's different. I also don't think that niggers are inferior because they were enslaved, I think they're inferior because their race has accomplished absolutely nothing for all of human history. Civilization was still quite young when the Britons were beaten, and the Chinese had still accomplished great things when they were beaten. Sub Saharan Africa is different.

>White people and niggers started equal

Goddammit

this

Six much this

She's prominent in the same way as Margaret Atwood or David Mitchell, i.e. an above average writer that receives a disproportionate amount of praise considering the actual merit of her work. I don't know if you've noticed but the book industry has a strong liberal bias and a tendency to laud any black writer they can find. I've got a whole binder full of contemporary authors that are better than Morrison but they're not black so they don't have the same cachet among the American cultural establishment.

Is she a good writer? Yes.
Did she deserve the Nobel? No.

No, this is a weak attempt to shift the discourse away from what you deem politically unacceptable. /pol/ speaks English, does that mean that all other boards should stop speaking English because English is 'tied to /pol/ memes/rhetoric?' /pol/ does x doesn't mean that x is some kind of exclusive /pol/ meme, this is the same shitty leftist rhetoric I keep seeing over and over again from newfag whiners who don't understand that nobody but them gives a shit. People have been using the words 'nigger' and 'faggot' across the site since the beginning, there is absolutely nothing exclusively /pol/ about them.

No excuse.