Sick food

I've been really sick the past couple days(cold) so I made some Albondigas, pretty much meatball potatoe soup with a Spicey tomatoe broth. It's Mexican, what's your go to sick food /ck?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/62642/albondigas/
seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/03/arroz-caldo-chicken-rice-soup-recipe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk i ran out of options
>acid reflux
so far just natural turkey breasts

Ramen, because I'm usually too sick to cook anything else.

Soup base also doubles as a nice throat gargle rinse

This broth I made with the Albondigas is spicy so it clears out my nose and the broth helps my throat. It was really easy to make.

chicken consomme and potato cakes (latkes)

Sweat some onion, celery and carrot in a big pot, add water and a chicken carcass or 2, a bit of salt and black pepper and whichever herbs you like. Boil it into a broth, wait for it to cool and scrape the fat off the top.

Also chicken schnitzels.

Also shredded ginger in hot water and eat some radishes.

Sometimes I eat game animals with spotty liver.

chicken stock w/ garlic and ginger

gib recipe?

I don't add milk to my meatballs, and instead of bread crumbs I use dry rice when I make the meat balls. They cook inside the meat, I also add hot sauce or chili powder depending on taste

allrecipes.com/recipe/62642/albondigas/

Try arroz caldo, it's a great filipino sick food.
seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/03/arroz-caldo-chicken-rice-soup-recipe.html

Turkey and gouda sandwiches with a lot of spicy brown mustard and pizza with a lot of habanero sauce. Spicy foods in general really help to clear out phlegm. Also, plenty of water and green tea.

I've alsoe been really sicke the paste couple dayse! Thoughe noe Albondigase wase made ine mye house. Thate meatball potatoe soupe soundse really goode, ase does spicey tomatoe brothe. Doe youe have the recipes youe coulde share?

Nausea: white castles. Mind over body, I'm fucking terrified to throw up white castles. They settle my stomach from the worst car sickness or general sick pukeyness... because I WILL NOT PUKE WHITE CASTLES.

Sore throat or phlegm issues: Doritos, and I don't chew them very well, the scratch and salt feels great on an itchy throat and scrapes out that slimy gunk from snot running down.

Congestion: horseradish, wasabi, or some spicy peppers to get my sinuses cleared out and the mucus flowing.

Chicken stock, mixed herbs, Angel hair pasta and a dash of milk

Chicken soup, made with onions (or leeks), celery, carrots, and chicken.
Chicken soup doesn't need anything other than this.

not him but spanks.

You need to add stock as well, mate.

Anything spicy if I'm congested. Thai curry, pho with a bunch of hot peppers, shin ramyun w/egg and fresh vegetables.

Don't forget the garlic and thyme!

You forgot to mention the stock, salt, and pepper. And if you're congested then adding some chili pepper of some kind wouldn't be a bad idea.