What's the best scotch under $60

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicks.com.au/glenfarclas-105-cask-strength-single-malt-scotch-whisky-1000ml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have sophisticated taste, good sir

Glenfiddich 15 year old is spicy and delicious. Costs around 40 dollars iirc

Does that 'V' logo stand for "vegan"?

Yes. Also gluten free. Fair trade. No trans fats, either.

But is it low-sodium? This is important, I need to stick to my diet.

Its everything you want it to be. Theres a label on the bottle that says so.

I've been wanting to try that, wasn't aware it was that cheap

Evan Williams is the patrician choice my friend.

my pricing is from like 10 years ago, now that you mention it.

My niqqua.

Why do people give me shit for liking Chivas Regal?

because it tastes like a block of wood

fire
because chivas is for girls

Monkey Shoulder is pretty good for a $30 scotch

"the Ardmore"

it's a single malt, and it was really quite good. it was just hitting the $60 mark at the Canadian liquor store

I like Glenmorangie. It's pretty peaty, but not as smooth as the Macallan. But only like Macallan 7 (?) is less than $60.

I've wanted Macallan for a long time but it's so hard to justify $90 for a bottle

I worked as IT at a orthopedic clinic in my early 20's, and one of the doctors was retiring. I helped him with his computer (as was my job), and he gave me half a bottle of Macallan 15. It was amazing. I make a lot more money now than I did then and I still can't afford Macallan 15.

So my local total wine has Macallan 12 for $55. It's it worth getting the cheap Macallan?

Assuming you mean the solera?

I picked one up in the UK for a reasonable price (country of production), but I find it a bit quick in that it goes through the motions pretty fast and doesn't leave any lasting nice notes

I'm no aficionado though...

Anyone had experience with nicks.com.au/glenfarclas-105-cask-strength-single-malt-scotch-whisky-1000ml ?

Had that recently, it was swill. Sadly the people I was with had bought it, so I couldn't tell them that they'd wasted their money on garbage.

>still can't afford Macallan 15

What third-world shithole do you live in, then? In any first-world country, working a real job would net you enough to buy a bottle a day, at least.

There's literally nothing wrong with Red Label

>because chivas is for girls

bullshit, I don't get the complaints about Chivas. It's cheap and is very smooth and tasty (though not very complex)

I make more than the cost of Macallan 15 per day, but I'm not spending that much. I'm not an alcoholic (yet)

An alcoholic wouldn't spend money on good Scotch they buy wine in boxes or American whiskey

Macallan 10

Able to buy ≠ should buy

What's the best Macallan, m8

For me it's it's the J&B Rare

I'm partial to Bell's, myself.

My personal favourite is Upper Ten.

glenfiddich 12 is good for people who have never had scotch, so babbys first scotch

bowmore 12 is a good change of pace, tastes like island.

this is my favorite blend under $40

Highland Park 12 years.
A well rounded and lightly smokey Scotch.

famous grouse

but im more of a bourbon guy

Damn that is a good looking bottle

>Glenmorangie
>peaty
Are we drinking the same scotch? Don't get me wrong, it's fucking amazing. But I like it solely due to the minimal peaty-ness.

Dewar's 12 is pretty good for the price, really smooth

Recommend.

I mean, of course. A Macallan 18 a friend shared with me was the best Alcoholic drink I've ever had, but I don't really have that kind of cash

Bowmore 15: The Darkest

Tastes like fucking chocolate and vanilla. I drink it straight from the bottle before leaving for work in the morning.

Also Macallan 12.

Although it doesn't seem to exist in Canada anymore. I think the fucking Chinese bought it all or something.

Nothing but marketing. It tastes pretty blech, DESU.

My man.