How do you feel about Wendy's?

How do you feel about Wendy's?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/shop/misato mugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reported
go to hell fag

I feel that they saw a window of opportunity with McDonald's underperforming the last few quarters and have decided to step up their marketing campaign after the internet became aware of the one Wendy's marketer who was somewhat successful in connecting with the youth by doubling down and advertising on Veeky Forums which has seen a massive uptick in users since 2016 by "creating OC" of the Wendy's girl and posting it all throughout /co/ and Veeky Forums, but , you know, I may be looking too much into it (I'm not).

I feel like they're the best of the worst.

Nah we /cock/s are just sometimes waifu faggots

>>>/cock/

Why are we posting Reddit's stale memes

shit tier thread

>

>us 4channers and our waifus right guys xD
Fuck off shill

I've been told they're above average, but they have no restaurants in my country so I'll not find out any time soon.

Their new marketing ploy is kind of quaint, but hardly the most offensive as far as fast food marketing goes.

>not having a waifu
I want normies to leave.

wendy's is fucking lit desu. i grew up eating wendy's, and it is far and away the best massive burger chain.

this new shit with smug anime wendy is just icing on the top to help out my boner.

Its the best fast food that covers nationally. Its not really even debatable, the only thing thats weak is the fries and even then they are edible. meanwhile mcdicks n the king are on fucking life support and most smaller much better chains are restricted to the four corners. (chick fil a is best)

>best of the worst

Red Letter Media should do an April Fool's BotW where they rate fast food burgers.

>Chick fil a is best
t. White girl

As a former CFA employee it's just pressure cooked chicken. Buttered buns. Salted fries.

Even McDonald's has a better chicken sandwich and they have other food options as well.

user pls, mike is trying to lose weight not gain it.

wow what an ugly mug girl get rid of it I don't want it for my collection

Nah it was more 't.' someone who lives in the north. i only get it once every year or so, so perhaps its just that. But mcdicks is shit anyway. dont get this mcmeme shit at all.

UNF, i have an unnatural attraction to freckled redheads, must be my scottish blood.

>the mug matters more then the tea
user?

both matter you silly goober

have the same scottish blood feels

>This is what asukafags actually believe
Incredible.

I doubt it.

I love that tubby motherfucker.

>implying I haven't already collected a Rei mug image

She'll be joining the set. I have a list of mugs I need to order.

Removed spicy nugs and are try hard SAVAGE FIRE BRUH MIXTAPE Twitter fags. Fuck Wendy's I will never eat there.

Inb4 McDonald's shill
fuck you kill yourself

base nugs are better then mcdicks nugs though. and wendy-tan is cute. why is your heart so filled with hate?

She talks big game but her food tastes like shit anyway

tfw no young mike to cuddle and hate star wars with

I try to stay calm there is just too much in this world that pisses me off

Wendy's has the best value-menu burgers and chicken nuggets of the major chains. Fries are mixed bag though, and the quality consistency between stores is mediocre (better than BK's though).

Wendy's just tastes higher quality than the other nation-wide fast food chains at the same price point. I also think they have the best fries of all of them.

Why are you reporting Wendy's threads? It's fucking good. We should report you for being in the wrong board you fucking retard.

>16 images
>only wendys girl is the OP
come on now guys, we all know why this thread was posted

Eh, I'd rather go to Whataburger.
Maybe if they do another pretzel bun burger.

kys faggot

Seriously, tell your bosses to bring back the pretzel bun burgers.

>go wendys drive through
>forget to ask for no mayo
>bite into burger
>mfw

fuck mayo and fuck you for eating mayo and contributing to the mayo industry I wish I could go back in time to punch the guy who invented mayo I shouldn't have to specifically ask for that vile substance to not be put on my sandwich

k
k

No Gendo?

>yfw this is a post ironic guerrilla ad campaign

Just care about the art

good lad

>simple food is bad

Recent Wendys meme is manufactured by the corporation to sell their shit

It's ironic because it's really the simple food at McDonald's which is actually good/decent.

>Big Mac? Really overrated, they try to do a fancy burger but it just isn't satisfying at their pricerange
>Quarter Pounder? It's alright, kind of like the Big Mac with the unnecessary shit cut out.
>Their regular Cheeseburger? Pretty ok, and reflecting it's low price, I'd say that's what makes it above average, it doesn't try to be something it's not. Also reheats pretty alright.

Oh my god, user IS RIGHT!

We've been so blind? How could this be?!

you're welcome :)

I want smug Wendy to laugh at my penis.

Kill yourselves, you faggot no good underage redditor NIGGERS.

I like her fresh never frozen memes
And her double milkshakes

they have to embrace this smug anime girl meme now

maybe produce an anime promotional video like mcdonalds did

This is the worst innuendo ever. Is she trying to say her body temperature is like a cadaver?

kek

pretty good, user

Wendys was a lot better 10+ years ago. I feel like the burgers got smaller and saltier. I just don't enjoy their food anymore.

The Dave burgers are actually pretty tasty

>you can see her butthole through the fabric

Kek. Did shad draw this?

Wendy's used to be my favorite but then they allowed a smartass 19 year old start running their twitter and it's obnoxious. I think I'll switch to Steak n Shake, it's actually getting cheaper while Wendy's is getting more expensive.

The only time I've ever seen a Wendy's store is when I've been visiting a 3rd world country. So far have seen them in the United States of America, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.

I've never seen one in a first world country but I do hope they expand here one day.

>a smartass 19 year old

More like a marketing team of 20-somethings.

Without even opening up the full picture, just by that fact I'm sure it's a shadbase drawing

They opened some restaurants in my third world shithole for the first time a couple of months back. It's average fast food, I'd say very similar to BK, only it's about 50% pricier for no reason.

still remember when dunkin donuts came to my shithole with prices triple that of any great quality donut from a local bakery and people still ate it up because it's western and trendy I guess

>a very small amount of mayo tastes alright
>like just a thin smear
>every restraunt and person just dumps a truckload on for no reason

Wow, talk about thin. What the hell happened?!

that's just the fabric stretching, that's more of the tip of her coccyx. her butthole would be much lower, down by her pussy mound bump

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BEEFY MONSTER!

So long as your local Wendy's isnt staffed with retards that forget to toast the bun, the jr. bacon cheeseburger is probably the best burger you're going to get at a fast food place. Not swimming in condiments, not too many fucking toppings, not so much beef it drowns out ever other flavor in the burger. It's like a BLT that's also a fucking cheeseburger. You cant go wrong.

Enjoy your ban

Tfw my longest lasting relationship was with a qt pigtail-wearing redhead that was also dressing a lot like a 50s housewife so she looked a lot like wendy
Tfw she was vegan and that lead to the eventual end of our relationship

Close but no cigar

>Steak n Shake

FLYOVER DETECTED

But seriously they're better than Wendy's. I think the best fast food chain that we don't have near the coast is Culvers though.

Nah, it's not >shad. It's from a jap named Cigusa.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

we have them here too

Japanese artist are often much much worse then even the shad.

Oh, I've seen the DeviantArt tier trash on pixiv from time to time. Shad isn't even that bad, I just don't have most of his fetishes so his art doesn't really do much for me.
The fact that he gets upset when you greentext his name is what makes my day, so every image I see by him posted, I must greentext his name

How do I get mugs like that

What? I'm not a leaf ya dingus

Most of these I had made custom just for me.

Enjoy your ban dumbass

redbubble.com/shop/misato mugs

if they didnt use MSG i would eat there

should I put this in my fap or food folder?