Why are conservative views banned on Veeky Forums?

Why are conservative views banned on Veeky Forums?

Because this is a literature board and conservative views is a sign of illiteracy

Oh snap! You sure showed that bitch boy! Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people xD

They aren't. They just aren't as found among Veeky Forums as they are other boards

T. Fascist

Libertarian and conservative views are welcome on Veeky Forums.

Complaining about Jews and extolling Trump and Putin is best discussed on /pol/.

They aren't, so long as the person espousing them isn't a frogposter who talks about Jewish conspiracies and is only here to discuss politics and not literature

>they are, as long as they aren't my imaginary strawmen

See, they resort to meme language as their inadequate education gives them no legible ways to even forumulate their disagreement.

Daily reminder that complaining about discrimination in the book industry is against the rules

I assume the OP is talking about the Trump thread that was just deleted. The OP seemed more interested in talking about Jews and how anyone who disagreed with him were 'kike shills'.

Reddit-tier post

Oh look, it's the same /pol/ thread that got deleted 15 minutes ago. Hi again pol!

Bait thread should always be banned

>free speech is good as long as it doesn't offend me

Impressive rebutal, are you going to call me a cuck or a nu-male next?
How about posting an image of an undesirable person to imply it represents me?

I have conservative views, but that last thread was trash and deserved to be treated as such.

who /wrongsideofhistory/ here?

It wasn't fucking bait you lying retard.
No need, you're making a fool out of yourself.

You should keep that sort of nonsense on /pol/.

Why are conservatives always complaining about things being banned when they aren't?

>I post about hating jews on Veeky Forums and can't figure out why I get banned

Oh, boy.

If you say so, frogposter

>le /pol/ boogeyman
>this sort of nonsense should be banned because I don't like it even if it's literature related
>stop saying things I don't like! WAAAH

>banned
But user, half of the replies in any given thread are /pol/-tier shitposts

literally /pol/

>le start with the greeks board
>not conservative
US English really is the worst. It'll mark you for life as unread.

This is the type of posters OP is claiming should be permitted

Free speech means the government can't infringe on your speech.
This is Veeky Forums, a site with rules. When frogposting faggots break the rules, most commonly by posting shitty bait threads or just blatantly off-topic threads like this one, the threads should be deleted and op should be banned.
Do not invoke the bill of rights when you don't understand how it works.

There have been multiple deleted threads because the OP dared to not be a PC SJW liberal

Because this is literally a sister board of Reddit