Gonna kill myself because I can't handle the many contradictions in the world. Sex is bad, sex is good. Murder is bad...

Gonna kill myself because I can't handle the many contradictions in the world. Sex is bad, sex is good. Murder is bad, Murder is good in some circumstances. The ends dont justify the means, the ends do justify the means. Sex under 18 is bad, sex under 18 is good and has been happening for thousands of years. Incest likewise

I just can't deal with it. Final books list to read to convince me that there is one set of values I must stick too because seeing people not adhere to them disgusts me. Anyone ever had this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjCDdhTPC54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Final books list to read to convince me that there is one set of values I must stick too because seeing people not adhere to them disgusts me. Anyone ever had this feel?

You gotta work on them sentences. I can't understand you.

Embrace the chaos of life, sit in zazen and meditate.

Watch this OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=QjCDdhTPC54

You do the right thing by killing yourself. I haven't any advice for you. Just do it.

It's almost like life is complex or something

You are stuck in duality, my good friend. All seeming opposites are two sides of the same coin, the middle path is the key.

We are metaphysically suspended by the tension of opposites.

>there are actually people who watch this crap
Absolutely pathetic

live stream it and stfu, you attention seeking fag.

nice ad hominem fallacy, try to word your opinion better, go on.

>that there is one set of values
Your own, fool.

If that leads you to death, so be it. Quit shitting up the board with this nonsense

Probably the dumbest reason to kill yourself I've ever heard, to be quite honest, my famalam.

lol i fuck 14-16 y/o girls like everyday

I was going to shoot myself in the head after getting overwhelmed once. It was a pathetic thing too because I was getting extremely annoyed at the ads everywhere. Everything was fucking "branded" and I was getting autistic about it to the point of destruction.

I ripped down and threw away everything that had an ad on it in any way. Pizza place magnets, boxes, business cards, etc. I taped over everything I couldn't get rid of that was "branded."

I am sick of it. Don't want to kill myself yet.

you just can fuck those girls but can't get the ones that are not childish because you're a loser

You're such a whiny shit that I have no interest in trying to convince you otherwise

he just fucks prime teen pussy cuz he's not interested in used goods.

Somewhere, a ghost buster is smiling.

explain this stirner dude, what is he about?

>believing in objective morality
BOI

fucking delusional

How?

Himself and his property.

>being a relativist
Sure makes being a moral person easy, just lower the bar to wherever you're currently standing!

The Undiscovered Self, Carl "The Mothafucka" Jung

What is this "good" and "bad" shit you keep babbling? Is the fact that personal selfish desires and the wishes of others and the need to keep peace in a community often are odds some kind of surprise to you? Fucking toddlers know that:"If I grab Mommy's ass, she'll get mad at me because she's sleeping. I'd better not."

Just another euphoric fedora tipper desu

>Gonna kill myself because I can't handle the many contradictions in the world.
Good news: there's a praxis for that.

Seems like a reasonable thing to do in my opinion

>things can only be black or white

Have you tried YA fiction OP?

/thread

I thought everyone on this board had atleast heard about our Stirner

>He doesn't understand the dialectic