What is ck eating for cinco de mayo

what is ck eating for cinco de mayo

There's another thread about this, but I'll play along anyway.
>red pork tamales
>cheese enchiladas with red sauce
>loaded tostadas
>chips with salsa
>guacamole to put on whatever
>elotes
>micheladas
>frozen lemonade

Carnitas

>take a unit of pork, whatever looks good at the store
>salt and pepper it
>put it in a dutch oven with chicken broth, onions, and ginger
>fat side up out of the broth so it gets crispy
>cook for 4 hours

>meanwhile cut red onion and deseeded jalapeños into strips
>blanch them
>put them in contaoner with lemon juice and sugar and refrigerate

Serve with tosted tortilla and put pork with onion/jalapeño

Alternativly you could use a slow cooker. If some Mexican or Texan has advice about how to improve this recipe, lay it on me.

I'm just going to go to a Mexican restaurant. I'm guessing there will be hardly anyone there since they're all going to be out celebrating Cinco de Mayo.

Taco bowls.

Mayo

I've got this, although I have no idea how one would manage to get just the meat transferred to the pan. When I tried it the meat, onions, and peppers were impossible to tell apart.

I had a friend who'd cook carnitas every weekend with his family. Best carnitas I've EVER had. Basically, he did this:
>used a outdoor cast iron burner (like for frying turkeys) and put a large pot on it.
>Added 3 lbs of pure lard (not the super whitened lard, but natural lard) and 4 cups of water to the pot and brought it to a boil
>Added 4 pounds of pork (he'd do a mix of shoulder, butt, and ribs, but you don't add the ribs till later on in the cooking process) the pork should be cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
>When the pork started to turn white from cooking, he'd add the juice of several limes and several oranges, and some salt, and stir it to dissolve the salt well
>Then he'd stir it about every 10 minutes. He always said the pork needed to stay under the lard-water mixture. He'd let it cook for 2 - 3 hours at least.
>Then he'd add the ribs when the lard broth had gotten thin and turned a brownish color.
>Then once the pork had gotten tender, he'd add a can of regular Coke to act as catalyzer and keep stirring for about 20-30 minutes
>By that time, the carnitas should be tender, brown, and crispy, but he'd always check the ribs first, before the other pieces.

Anyway, I only know this because I'd hang out and drink beer with him while he cooked it. After awhile I had it memorized. He said the reason to use the lard is because it fries and seasons the pork, rather than just cooking it in broth or water.

Not carnitas, something else and sounds yummy but no carnitas here.

This Is somehow related to carnitas, it's a recipe that Will lend something More closer to cochinita pibil.

This Is the real recipe for carnitas, at least the Michoacán style ones and the mexican people's favorites. Use corn tortillas for taco ensemble, don't fry them tough.

t. Bajío mexican here, also living on cdmx for 7 years.

I'm so doing this, this weekend. I wonder if it will work just as good on the burner on my propane grill, instead of one of those stand alone burners. I love carnitas, but usually the recipes I come across are pretty crap.

Thanks for confirming, makes me feel more confident that it will turn out good.

Chili tbqh, but it's just a coincidence, I plan my meals out well in advance and chili night happened to fall on this date.

Breakfast was a banana, a chunk of Havarti, and a pear:

Lunch is a salsiccia wrapped in a pretzel with honey mustard for dipping.

Dinner will probably be leftover barbecue. There are still a bunch of apple brats and burgers still, and plenty of potato salad, slaw, and grilled beans.

Build the wall.

Go back to your containment board.

Also, FYI, Cinco de Mayo is more an American holiday than a Mexican holiday. Do you celebrate St. Patricks Day? If you do, then you're a fucking hypocrite.

nothing since I'm not a dirty foreigner

Stop celebrating beaners

Irish and Mexicans are the same and both "holidays" are retarded

NO.
A true American patriot will celebrate any holiday that involves drinking.
Also, see

Oh my, we have a real racist here, folks. Look at all that edge, try not to cut yourself!

Fried chicken.

remind me why Americans celebrate this?

is not even a big deal here.

I've made this two times. Only thing you can sift out is the 2 bay leaves. The onions turn to like nothing, same for the peppers. They all cook down and out basically It still works though because both are edible and delicious.

Because we love holidays. Any excuse to party, eat and drink. I mean, we turn the fucking Super Bowl into a holiday nearly equivalent to the fucking Fourth of July or St. Patricks Day, and Cinco de Mayo is no different.

>Destruction of party
>No women
>not an orgy

Shit party goal

For me, because the asswhooping the French got at Puebla kept them from routing up north to support the confederacy as is believed to have been their plan had they swept through Mexico like they thought they would. Mexico helped us put those little shits back in their proper place and that's as damn fine a reason to celebrate US-Mexican relations as any.

This.

companies can sell festive shit at markup, beer companies double their pissbeer output and americans get drunker than usual

it's funny how mexicans get bothered by the holiday because they shouldn't be in the fucking country to begin with.

>Go back to your containment board.

I'm ON my containment board, assburgler.

>taking an image this seriously

>Go back to your containment board.

OP asked what we were eating today.

I answered the question, and sprinkled a little MAGA in as garnish.

YOU were the one that derailed the thread.

I find that amusing.

Actually I already posted what I was making long before you showed up, faggot. (See )
And keep your shitty MAGA to yourself. That's why you need to go back to your containment board.

Beat me to posting this pic

/pol/ spillover spotted

You have to go back

A cheeky nando's

fucking nandos
so good
how do they do it?

fuck off redditor

Speaking of Reddit, r/The_Donald is calling you back

even mentioning r/donald admits that you're a cock suckling redditor now catch a fucking disease die of sepsis

All day meal replacement

>can't even reply to the right post
You clearly aren't /pol/, so you must be a /b/tard

Reddit scum pls leave.

Look at you billy. You read that Wikipedia article in 10 minutes all on your own like a big boy.

I'm told Mexicans don't really celebrate cinco de mayo, it's a gringo holiday.

>Mexico helped us put those little shits back in their proper place and that's as damn fine a reason to celebrate US-Mexican relations as any.

said it by the country that stole half of the Mexican territory.

Rum

Manifest Destiny bitches. If you wanted the land so bad you would have fought harder for it.

god i fucking hate americans, whish they'd all die

Better get started building that wall, Paco.

French onion soup to honor our fallen white comrades

I regularly make that recipe, add some citrus fruits

going to an awesome mexican place around here that makes the best micheladas i've ever had

as i typed that, all my salivary glands squeezed and now my mouth aches

my acid reflux is gonna go fucking crazy and it'll be worth it huuooohoohoho

>t.spic

I had a black bean salad for lunch. Shrimp and a frozen Indian meal for dinner later.

Do Mexicans really eat this?

FTFY fag

gonna try to make some egg salad or some heuvo ensalada.

>I will say "back to /pol/" at least once in every Veeky Forums thread!

>and I will say "back to plebbit" at least once in every thread on every board

I think I found the upset redditor :(((

A few tacos and A LOT of tequila

Oh man a triggered /pol/tard is at it again :^(

Are you two going to kiss yet or what?

I was expecting a rough hatefuck session desu senpai

jokes on you, dickwad, I've never even been on Reddit. Not once. I like my forums like I like my sexcapades, Anonymous.

It calls for oranges and limes, is that not enough citrus?

You're reddit. I'm not. I can't lose.

Are we gonna fuck already or what? I see you looking at that lube, with sweat bearing down your face. We're both wondering the same thing: Who's gonna be on top, and who's gonna be taking it?

a couple of burritos from Panchero's.

those takis are disgusting

5 jars of cheap mayo. I don't care if I die in my sleep of a heart attack or stroke tonight because #YOLO.

Cervezas and reporting proud illegals on twatter to ICE.

I'm gonna get some of those slimy Domino's hot wings because that's what I've been craving all day

Quality post. Thanks for sharing this

That looks like shit on foil.

Got me some of this. First time drinking decent tequila, and I was pleasantly suprised to find out it was tasty as shit. I expected it to be a somewhat aqcuired taste, but it's so much smoother and sweeter tha the regular swill you get in a shot glass.

So yeah, good stuff.

Lupi's pizza in Chattanooga. Tho is their bruschetta. Fucking, literally, out of this world.

Cool, saved. Thank you kindly.

Cream of wheat and milk

>ck eating for 5-5

Im mexican and Im eating pussy

Fuck drinks and americanized celebrations

Pussy for sure is my snack to grab

For breakfast I had a blueberry bagel with greek yogurt cream cheese, at lunch I had only a bowl of rice, and then I had a reuben from Shapiro's with a side of mac and cheese.

>pleasing a woman orally

Women are made to please you. Submitting your mouth to their vagina is the sure sign of a beta cuck pussyboy that wants to be pegged

They don't. It's not a national/federal holiday.

Potato salad and whisky

Build the wall.

>He said the reason to use the lard is because it fries and seasons the pork, rather than just cooking it in broth or water.
Ideally, you're almost doing a confit with the pork when you're making carnitas.
My dad's from a small town outside of Zamora, and that's how he does his carnitas, including the Coke. He has a huge copper pot he breaks out every once in a while for parties when he makes carnitas.

Nothing wrong with getting pegged by a spicy Latina

>cuck pussyboy that wants to be pegged

speak for yourself
KEK
enough of your nonsense

I pass for white like a motherfucker
Blue eyes, great smile, pale skin the whole bit
Speaking 2 indigenous dialects, spanish, and english has never hurt me keeping female company
Let me make your sister wife daughter laugh and you better not them out of your site cause ill be making my moves
lemme tell you something
all i need is some sort of cover and my dick is getting sucked
not to mention i fuck for nearly 2 hours at a time
>eating pussy
is what helps me get hard after fucking for nearly 45 minutes straight and has me hard in minutes along with the energy to last another hour plus

>eating pussy
I saw this working for beast of burden and it works for folks just the same

Nothing special. I slept until afternoon and bf is away at big boy camp. I showed him how to make pico de gallo last week. He liked it.

Happy 6 de mayo!
Couldn't celebrate yesterday because gf dragged me to some Make-A-Wish thing with her family this morning so I couldn't stay up and drink. I got whiskey and tacos in mind for lunch when I get home, though.

I had some stuff at a Japanese restaurant -- thinly sliced beef wrapped around various different things such as enoki mushrooms or scallions, then basted with a teriyaki sauce and grilled. Because hey, I'm not a Spic and I'm especially not a Mexicant.

Fuck off, loser. You're living in the President Trump timeline, and you should be grateful for it. Hillary's timeline is already a radioactive wasteland after she pushed the wrong button while drunk off her ass.

>Submitting your mouth to their vagina
Giving oral pleasure to a woman tastes great and is totally hawt. It's even better when, at the same time, she's busy sucking me off and then swallowing. 69 is truly the best number.

Trumpcuck detected.