Inspiration for the new year

With the year coming to a close I thought it'd be good to inspire others to do their part in making 2017 a good year for literary advocacy. Quote and image by me. Good message, huh? Don't forget that you can be a productive and worthwhile person just as much anybody else.

Make 2017 yours! :)

Just the pick me up I needed. Thanks man.

No problem. Proud to have moved you! Next year I'll donate more books.
How about you guys?

This is just the pick me up I needed right now.

I hope this year works out for everyone nicely.
See you on the other side!
-TWPoet

donating books is a good idea. i plan on volunteering at the library if i can.

Hmmm... I usually don't care for quote of this nature but in this case I'm inspired.

lol thanks based Edgar !!PWXmqbpPR/R

Agree. Big ups to Edgar an Veeky Forums for being my friend this year.

FUCKIN SAVED

Now I can't wait until 2017!

Lovely quote. Maybe Ill make a resolution based around it. Thanks Edgar.

Wow, this thread is actually pretty cool. Thanks a lot, Edgar, I'm saving that pic and I'm gonna go give a homeless person a book now. Thanks!

This is the response I was hoping for. If one more person learns to read thanks to this thread then it already makes my year.

Edgar, thanks man. I will do this.

You are welcome.

You're a real stand-up guy, Edgar, you know that?
By god if I had a daughter I'd give you her hand right now.

nice thread :]

Thanks!!!

How thoughtful.

What?

2 much irony in this thread
kys

A lovely thought and just the pick me up I needed going into the new year.

AGREED. WE NEED MORE POSTS SUCH AS THIS.

This is so cool.

Donating books sounds like a good idea. I could tutor the homeless. Always wanted to organize some sort of organization to help teach the illiterate and needy to read. That's what I am going to do! Thanks for making me take the leap into actually making my dream a reality.

You're quite welcome. What most people fail to realize is that change, real change, is instantaneous. It occurs as swiftly as the snap of your fingers. It isn't a long churning process unless you're consciously mulling over it out of fear. Change can happen at any instant. Just change your internal perspective. Namaste.

Hello. I'm aware that "kys" means (trigger warning) "kill yourself". This is a really offensive thing to say and I've done something to your post I'm not allowed to say :)