Oh I did my order online and here to pick it up

>Oh I did my order online and here to pick it up

Can these fuckers neck themselves?

>Online order came in
>obviously no one saw it because only faggots order online
>always busy because chipotle
>some fucker orders a half n half obviously at an attempt to get extra meat for free
>loads up order, loads order with extra everything because you can do it online
>barely fits in the bowl
>shows up and wonders why he has to wait for his fucking meal to be done the same time everyone in line has to wait

Why do these """people""" exist, just come into the fucking store you moron

I order online because it lets me pay with paypal and I aint tying that shit to my bank account

I really don't understand the mentality of young people who complain about having to do the job they're explicitly being paid MONEY to perform.

Also, why do they take it so personally when a customer comes in and commits what YOU consider to be some kind of faux pas despite it being part of your job duties?
>OMG I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO MAKE 100 UNICORN FRAPPES EFF EMM ELL DXXXX

>I really don't understand the mentality of young people who complain about having to do the job they're explicitly being paid MONEY to perform.

Because no one is going to check for some fatass who ordered shit online to almost ALWAYS did it to get more toppings and be a prude not waiting in like and asking for it like a normal person.

>i spit in people's burritos, the post

dumb wagecuck

>dumb wagecuck

T autist, if you can't order your meal in front of me I don't think you need "extra" anything

>I really don't understand the mentality of young people who complain about having to do the job they're explicitly being paid MONEY to perform

If you really don't understand why the minimum wage cucks don't give a shit about you then you really should kill yourself you colossal faggot.

Order your shit food, get what you get and shut the fuck up. I don't eat fast food because I'm not a special princess who expects above and beyond for my poverty payments for shit tier food.

Kys pls

>eating shitpotle

It's actually really healthy and good for you, did you ever watch the movie?

It's probably the best for you outside of dick managers who tell you about "you can't tell people who ordered online to wait inline, that's why they ordered it online"

>dumb wagie gets home after his long 10 hour shitf
>proceeds to shill his company on Veeky Forums
>he's still replaying the worst customer interactions in his head
>mentally, he never left the store, he's still working
>he'll wake up early tomorrow to go work again!

Keep working hard and make me my neetbux, dumb cunt

until you get ebola

>Keep working hard and make me my neetbux, dumb cunt

T. faggot who complained he had to wait 5 minutes for his fucking mean when there is a line out the door. No shit your meal isn't the best, maybe if you had waited in line like normal people and shown self respect for you AND your body you'd get a proper meal.

shut up user ur probably like 26

Trips of truth

I read that as shit-pottle.

>Getting this mad
>Not even reading the post
>Taking it extremely personally
Glad to see we're getting honest answers from real minimum wage workers at least

Fucking weak ass triggered fucks walking in to this as an sjw

That's the thing though. It isn't up to you to decide that. If your franchise has an online ordering system and you are being paid money to serve people, then you have to serve the fucker his food. If the franchise let's you pick toppings as you wish, then you give the customer whatever the fuck toppings he wants. You're being paid to do exactly that; if you don't like it then you're either going to have to find a better job, or suck it up.

You're a cashier or a line cook, not the store manager or the customer. You don't get to decide anything, you just do your job and try to do it with a smile.

If you decide to get buttblasted and tell me you'll spit in my food, well then good thing I haven't eaten at any kind of fast food place in over a decade.

This all the way
I've been working min wage food service for more than a year now and I can not understand all the fucking retards who can't be bothered to just do their job and not be a total bitch about it
It's not hard work, you know what you have to do and you actively choose to ignore your responsibilities and then you complain that someone expected you to actually do what is expected of you.

Seriously if you can't work a job so simple without being a total bitch about it just kys

>>always busy because chipotle
You work in the ass end of the ass end of fast food. Shut the fuck up and make me a burrito.

i can't believe anyone hired you when you're such a bad worker, also, a whiny, pissy baby

You are such a cunt. I appreciate you had a shitty day and that you are in a shitty situation but the fact you are still whining about it hours later is just fucking sad.

Him being 26 wouldn't make him wrong.

>I can't afford to live on my own but am expected to act like life is a joy to live.

Former Subway worker here, who gives a shit?

Seriously, if you get so annoyed about your shitty wageslave job and the idiots you serve that you need to post on a Chinese cooking board I don't know what to tell you. I guess online ordering could be annoying, but I don't understand how you can't just look to your coworker and go "hey you handle the orders for a second, I'll get this one done." Also in my experience a lot of people who did online ordering were working guys who didn't have a long lunch break.

The job is braindead and nothing that happens actually matters. My best recommendation is to ignore/forget everything that happens during work and just collect your paychecks until you get an actual job.

>works customer service
>gets needlessly angry with customers in lieu of analysing his life choices

Jesus wept OP.

I honestly don't even understand op's rambling post. What's even the issue? How is online ordering a bad thing?