You know what time it is

You know what time it is.

Bring out your frozen pizza.

whoa dude how'd you know I was thinking I'd get out a frozen za tonight

Better be Red Baron pizza

holy shit it is... get out of my head dammit!

palermo and home run inn are my favorite frozen pizzas
red baron is great value for your buck

How much is the proper amount to tip the DiGiorno delivery guy?

how do these guys maintain themselves if they don't make any profit?

the charity is themselves

they do make profit, just not on that specific product. Newman's Own makes many different kinds of things. They're only donating the profits from this one specific product, not all of them.

But it also says so on their jars of sauces?

It gets donated to Newman's Own Foundation (a private non-profit foundation). From the wikipedia.

On some of them. I just bought that brand of salad dressing and there was nothing about charity on there.

It could very well be a temporary thing too.

$3.50 at wal mart

For me it is Red Baron, the best frozen pizza. Might eat me one tonight desu

>>he shops at wal-mart

>he pays double the price for the same product at a different store because he's too insecure to buy it from wal mart

>he doesn't shop at Walmart

Are people really embarrassed to shop at wal-mart?

See, that's the problem here. The point is that if Wal-Mart sells it then it's a shitty product not worth buying. Wal-Mart only sells the cheapest lowest-common-denominator shit food that's barely safe for human consumption.

Go to a farmer's market and a butcher and buy real food.

The only thing Wal-Mart is good for is junk food and processed shit that you shouldn't be eating period.

I've been to a bunch of farmers markets and not ONCE have I seen one with frozen pizzas. That's why I shop at Walmart for some things.

It's not about embarrasment, it's about quality. Wal-Mart sells low-quality shit. Their meats are tasteless, their tools are cheap shit that breaks easily, their fabric is of horrible quality, the produce looks like it's been left in a dumpster for three days. Fuck, even something you'd expect that they'd be unable to fuck up--like bleach, for example--they manage to fuck up. "Great Value" bleach is a horrible value because while it is about half the price of name-brand, it's only 1/3 as concentrated.

It's a shit store that sells shit products.

>go to a farmer's market or a butcher and buy premade pizza

You need to get off your high horse, faggot.

t.trustfund bby

Here's a Great Value for you, go chug a $50 jug of Whole Foods bleach

>>buying a premade pizza in the first place

>I get mad when people have higher standards than me

The opposite, actually. I grew up very poor. That's how I learned to cook from scratch, and that when you do spend money you need to get your money's worth. What's the point of buying shitty premade food when you can make food that's tastier and healthier for less money by cooking it yourself?

>what's the point of buying shitty premade food when you can make food that's tastier and healthier for less money by cooking it yourself?

Laziness + insufficient talent in cooking I suppose

Nigga u gay

So the real question is
FIVE DOLLAR FRESH
VERSUS
SEVEN DOLLAR FROZEN

I was at Walmart the other day and saw a large pep roasting for less than five...but then I'm supposed to pay seven and change for a shitty frozen that the crust burns while the inner parts are still uncooked after 20 minutes?

If you really want to have this discussion, it's Tony's and Red Barron versus buying fresh....end of story. Or those mini pizzas...that cost the the same as a large Red Barron, but tastes like cafeteria stale shits...

Largest point should be that...garbage food should cost garbage dollars. An extra large frozen for 2 bucks, TOPS. Otherwise GET DA FUCK OTTA HHEERRR

Not everyone can afford overpriced liberal/kike farmers market food bro.

This. Chain pizzas, even of Little Caesar's tier, are miles ahead of frozen pizza so you're really forced to confront the trade-offs of price vs. quality at a sharp cliff drop off.

The only other option that blurs the lines between those two options on both quality and value are those over-sized take-and-bake refrigerated deli pizzas they keep in the back.

ehh i got heartburn from a walmart pizza

>little caesers better than anything
Plebtastic

Digornos cheese stuffed-crust pizza was the only good frozen pizza I've ever had because it removes the single worst problem about frozen pizzas: making the crust edible.

Yeah, I spent 7 dollars on a DiGiorno stuffed crust buffalo chicken.

It was good but it was small as fuck. Not sure how they managed to get 1500 calories into it.