Just cooking up some dinner

Just cooking up some dinner.

Want any, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1376ITxF1Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks I am Vegan. Can you make me something that's vegan

Looks a bit greasy. Throw in some kind of carb to soak up that flavor-juice and you've got yourself a pretty tasty meal desu

Greasy as fuck. Make me something vegan.

Looks good bro digits pls

inb4 you ruin the eggs

best post completed pics cunt

How do you keep eggs from sticking to stainles- Oh wait everything in australia is upside down.

Hi Joe

#HealthyAsFuck

Good digits

You don't, not even enough oil to submerge them won't stop the whites from clinging to it. That's why you make so many eggs, you're going to waste about 25% of them by getting them stuck and irremovable, gotta soak the pan later and scrape them off.

No

Fuck me

did you even season the steak?

your eggs are gonna be cooked into rubber before that steak is done you dumbfuck.

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak

That's what you should have for breakfast

Delicious

Nice fazoli's

That's bullshit. There is way to make stainless as nonstick as teflon, or better. You can make a perfect French omelette in it without the tiniest bit sticking to the pan.

youtube.com/watch?v=1376ITxF1Oc

>eggs and raw meat in the same pan
ahahaha enjoy your sal and nella

What's wrong with this guy? I can't put my finger on it.

BTW what she omitted in the video: when you first put in the oil/fat, the pan should be so hot that if you pour in half a teaspoon of water it does that quicksilver thing (leidenfrost effect) and slides around in the pan instead of evaporating. Wipe the water out of the pan before adding oil!!!

Also, it is not necessary to let the pan cool down completely. If you actually want to make eggs in it it will obviously be necessary to let it cool down a little bit or the omelette will get brown/ rubbery.

>inb4 ruin eggs

those eggs wil take 30 more seconds to cook...that steak will take at least fifteen minutes.

OP destroyed this meal...5:1 odds.

>that steak will take at least fifteen minutes

any pan that can gently cook an egg is not hot enough to sear a steak, thus OP is going for the cooked-through method of frying. This is a tedius process that will take another fifteen minutes.

this.
OP should have waited until the last 30 seconds until the steak was done before cracking those eggs in.

The way it is in his pic either he has to take off his eggs way early and risk contamination from the raw meat or burn them to a fucking crisp while the steak cooks

>mayonnaise, smoked gouda, sour kraut and jalapenos

you fucked up. the eggs should be cooked at a much lower temperature than a steak you fucking mong.

You have to go back

dude, cook the steak, remove and leave to rest, cook eggs while steak rests, serve with something carb heavy, so you can be a fat fuck like the rest of us

broken yolks piss me off so bad... usually end up giving them to the dogs if i ruin an egg. i'd probably just suck it up and eat them if i had to pay for them (neighbor has chickens) but if i make eggs then god damnit they need to be perfect. of course i could just do scrambled or an omelette but where's the challenge in that? :-)

>tfw cooking 3 eggs and you break the last yolk

broken eggs are salvageable but you have to pull em out early so they retain a little gooeyness on the inside

not as good as an unbroken yolk but not a total loss either

its just not the same ;_;

nah they died for the whites to be edible because of them

that's disgusting af, at most a passable hangover meal
>celebrity gazillionaire puts it on instagram to brag

ofc they're salvageable, but ive got OCD... rip me

Is that roo meat?

Those are some god tier over easies. Extra patrician for the tomato pairing, you did well.

Oh shut your fat mouth. Those episodes are classics at this point.

Disgusting.

That meal would be much better if he made a proper omlette instead of a plate of shit doused in so much hotsauce you can't taste anything.

How does one get fried eggs from one's yard?

it's a secret passed down from generation to generation.

Literally just reminded me I have to marinate my tofu

to the plebs worried about cross contamination from a beef steak

those aren't over easy
they're steam basted sunny side up

>fried eggs

Okay

>smoked Gouda cheese

Alright

>mayonnaise

Wait no

>sour kraut

What the fuck is happening

>sliced jalenenos

???

>habanero sauce

Okay

>toasted Ezekiel bread

Fucking hipsters I swear

what

an

>amazing

blog

friend

where

>can

I

subscribe

Sauerkraut is delicious man. I usually binge on it from time to time but it somehow ends up slipping away from my diet eventually. It's incredible to pair with any meat-based dish.

See
then
You fucking shit for brains.

I like my yolk broken and somewhat mixed into the white while in the pan.

>reddit spacing

I think he should do a potato hash out of the left over meat grease

Back to the past

5 fucking eggs why man thats like at least 2 eggs too many

I have dubbed this method "freestyle"
Usually pretty good.

well then how the fuck are you breaking them duder

what's wrong with this guy?

Why on earth would you eat that many eggs. I know if i ate that meal I'd probably feel pretty sick and have farts that smell like pure sulfur.

Also they look slimy, the whites look undercooked, fuck this image just pisses me off. Fuck Joe Rogan. His comedy sucks too

gotta eat big to get big, C'MON

Thanks! That would be awesome! Can you throw in some sour cream so that I can hit my macros for the day?