Friday Food!

I love driving down to McDonalds to pick up a towering beefy Big Mac with special sauce, crispy fries, and a refreshing coke.

If you're not in the mood forno100% all beef patties they even have the infamous McChicken! The best value chicken sandwich.

What are you gonna get from McDonalds on this Friday?

Damn, sounds good OP. I might ride down there and get one myself

>Big Mac
>special sauce
Nope.
Fag.

I'm gonna get the cutie cahsier and devour her Filet-O-Fish, if you catch my meaning

>getting burgers on Cinco De Mayo
The fuck's wrong with you? March your ass down to Taco Bell this instant.

>big mac
>towering

I don't see how people can view McDonald's as good, it's one of the dullest fast food franchises in the history of fast food franchises. the assortment of "meats" laid to you from the menu is indistinguishable from one another. Aside from the bland tastes, the restaurant's only consistency is the lack of excitement in its dishes, making food seem corporate more than a replenishing meal.

Perhaps the die was cast when McDonald's decided to cast aside anything resembling quality ingredients in their dishes; the restaurant would never sell anything resembling food in favor of maximizing profits. McDonald's maybe be anti-health (it's not), but it's certainly the anti-Wendy's in its refusal of flavor and meaningful choices on the menu. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>B-but the McChicken sandwich and Big Mac are good
"No!"

The McChicken is terrible; the Big Mac is dreadful. As I ate, I noticed a distinct lack of flavor in the items I purchased.

I began marking the back of the wrapper each time I took a bite and noticed any lack of real flavor. I stopped after I noticed I had marked the wrapper several dozen times. I was incredulous. McDonald's mind is so fixated on maximizing profits they forget to add any real substance. I was reading a health report from the US government, and I noticed at the end of it, "when the kids who ate welfare food grow up, they will love to eat McDonald's". They aren't wrong. When you eat welfare food, you are in fact trained to eat McDonald's

What if I'm a vegan?

FOR ME ITS THE MCCHICKEN

>What are you gonna get from McDonalds on this Friday?

Absolutely nothing, ya peasant!

>I don't see how people can view McDonald's as good

Better than pasta.

You can't even get My Little Ponies or Transformers at Wendy's, only McDonalds

You get water.

I had a big mac for the first time ever yesterday.
Sauce was kinda good but the burger itself was the most disappointing thing I'd ever had

Fun fact, mcnuggets are vegan due to containing 0% real meat.

The burger is literally a sauce vehicle. It's a shame too, because that sauce on a quality burger would be great.

Well I'm legitimatey interested now.

I didn't have a big Mac until recently in my life as well. For me, the soggy pickles(McDonald's classic) were the worst part. The sauce is generic thousand island if that sways you I've got news...
The middle bun is mostly a gimick but is kinda neat in its own right.

If I'm totally honest with you, I power through the pickles and the shit falls apart because it's too wet.

>The sauce is generic thousand island if that sways you I've got news...
No it isn't, this is the biggest misconception about the Big Mac

Thousand Island dressing is a ketchup based sauce, there is no ketchup whatsoever in Big Mac sauce, it's a combination of mustard, mayo, relish, and seasonings

They are fried however in BEEF OIL, same as the Freedom Fries.

>one of the dullest fast food franchises in the history of fast food franchises
But that's not Burger King

Don't forget the thrice blessed addictive chemicals!

I'm going to chik fil a today

gonna get a 12 piece grilled chicken nugget and a medium waffle fry, with three chik fil a sauces and one buffalo

I can't wait

Trump is president now. Cinco De Mayo is cancelled

You get free cardboard hats at Burger King.
How can you call that "unexciting?"

I had three cinnamon melts for breakfast and damn am I loving life