Stuffed peppers

Are stuffed peppers seekay?

>sliced the wrong way
>stems still on
Those ones sure aren't.

I love stuffed peppers, but only with red or orange bells. Green bell peppers are the shittiest peppers ever.

>Green bell peppers are the shittiest peppers ever
Agreed.

in case you didn't know, green bell peppers are red/yellow or whatever color, picked before they're ripe

I know it would give me horrible diareah, but i would nom those fucking bad boys.

>take a pepper
>throw random shit in it
>throw in oven

I'M FUCKING GORDON RAMSAY

I know, that's why they're so shit. Unripe peppers still have too much nightshade toxins (peppers are part of the nightshade family) which causes gas, and for some people stomach upset and other gastrointestinal issues.

I hope you're using a condom.

Green peppers suit different dishes is all.

I JUST REALIZED that I have bell peppers and stuffed pepper stuffing in the fridge that I meant to use like four days ago and completely forgot and instead I made chili.

Thanks for reminding me of my failures OP.

what do you put in stuffed peppers?

stuffing

I have to disagree. They're bitter but in a good way. I urge everyone who hasn't tried them with green to give them a whirl.

For my "sauce" I use my favorite jarred tomato pasta sauce, a can of beef or chicken brother depending on the meat stuffing, and some balsamic vinegar. Anyone do anything differently?

I like to make a reduced black bean stew or good falafel base. Top with yoghurt/egg mix and then grana.

I like to go with a 50/50 mix of prepared rice and ground turkey or beef with some parmesan cheese, an egg, parsley, and MAYBE a can of diced tomatoes. My stuffing is essentially a meatball made with leftover chinese take-out rice from the night before instead of breadcrumbs.

My penis.

i love stuffed peppers

beef, cheese, other peppers, beans, etc. usually when i make stuffed pepper i just jam a bunch of random shit i have into them

t. literal child

I love stuffing your pepper

Green bell peppers are the only good peppers, orange and red's sweetness is weird

My favorite stuffed peppers are filled with minced beef, garlic, cloves, cumin, and some other spices.

ground beef, onions, peppers

orange and red are good baked, green are good in salads

That's my fetish

Why would they give you horrible diarrhea?