Where were you when Taco Bell made fast food kino?

Where were you when Taco Bell made fast food kino?

Fuggin your mum xD

clearly, they are nuggets, but amerilards think it's a good idea to call them chips b/c they are shaped like tortilla chips.

How do you know they aren't beaten thin with a meat tenderizer and fried making them thin and crispy more similar to a chip?

Yes all of us americans got together and decided to name them chips, it was a grueling process

>>/tv/

If i recall correctly it was referendum 9032 the one before the grits/polenta debacle of 2017.

Has anybody tried these yet/ are they good?

I feel like taco bell is the only fast food place that still tried to get my attention

Why aren't these at any of the stores where I live. Reeee

Taco Bell has this partnership with Doritos so everything they make has to use or at least remind customers of Doritos

Honestly I think they are all the same company under yum brands and Pepsi.

I think Taco Bell just has a crush on Doritos :3

These will likely be the same chicken from the naked chicken, they likely have a lot left over and need to sell it

That is an issue because that chicken was disgusting

Have you tasted doritos lately?
Overseasoned garbage chips that cost $6 a bag despite the distribution network, ease of access and actual cost to manufacture.
It's gmo corn and seasonings, deep fried and coated. How does that add up to $6?

Desu

the chicken chalupa was great go suck a bleeding homo dick that's more suited to your tastes faggot

They can't keep getting away with this.

It was overspiced with garlic powder
It could have been decent if not for that

Goddamnit I hope taco bell doesn't come to Amsterdam because it's the only fastfood that seems appealing and I'd get fat as fuck in no time

Strange how people keep buying it. I can find high quality chips made with only nixtamilized corn and salt, even in amerilard supermarkets, for $2.50/1lb bag. The idiocy of the amerilard consumer knows no bounds.

Never mind the nuggets.....what the fugg is a chickstar?

What exactly about this is kino? It looks like more shitty fast food.

why do i want to go to taco bell to eat chicken nuggets

I hope the exact opposite

Germany here

PLEASE open, taco bell.

There's no taco bell near me, I hate it. The only one in the mall nearby got replaced by a chick fil a

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

'taco bell made fast food kino'

‘no’

Caramel apple empanadas are the only passable thing TB offers. Everything else is crap.

Oh god i fucking love these things