>go to restaurant
>sit at bar
>I am only patron
>bar is empty
>get menu
>decide meal
>wait fifteen minutes
>waitress asks me if I want to eat
>Why are you asking me now? I did want to eat, but this wait time is completely unacceptable.

fuck I hate people I emailed her boss I hope they fire her.

Nice

Did you tip 20%

I wanted to accidentally elbow my glass when I left but I have calmed down somewhat these days. I didn't feel like going for the whole big scene thing today. No I did not tip her, as it should have been obvious but I thought about leaving one cent which is always worse than nothing.

>wait fifteen minutes
you were at the bar, you should have said something to someone

>calmed down somewhat these days
>made a retarded angry post about something super minor
>emailed boss with intent to get her fired just do he can feel better about himself
>contemplated getting back at her by knocking over a glass like a child would

Fake and gay - if you're a real person you sound like a piece of shit

Oh, almost forgot
>go to restaurant
>sit at bar
>only patron
No friends, huh? Not surprised

Sorry just for good measure - you're a faggot, if I ever see you at a bar I'll knock over your fucking glass

>doing their job for them

How pathetic would I have to be to ask for food at a restaurant? They ask me. They serve me. I don't ask. I am not the waitress. Bad enough I have to ask my wife but to have to ask the people I pay to bring me food? Unacceptable.

If you were the only person at the bar...couldn't you have just asked her to take your order? Was she in a back room or did you just stare at her like an autist until she noticed you?

>doesn't acknowledge that even internally his thought process is fucked up, autistic and weirdly vengeful

Dude I've been there, I've been ignored by waitstaff, but you are shitty

>waitress doesn't give me food
>minor

It's literally her whole point. I've never complained to the manager before today, but this is intolerable.

no need to self-project, user.

you sound like someone who would pay a hooker and then just eat her out because you were scared of imposing on her.

ya ok

Love the passive aggressiveness op. I woulda done the same thing and never gone back maybe post a bad yelp review. I am 100 percent uniroinic by the way. Only thing I might have done differently is directly contact the owner and give a detailed description of the events that transpired when I attempted to patronize their establishment. Most bar/restaurant owners hate when their employees won't take your money

Well that's funny because I think you're a pussy who was too scared of "imposing" on the waitress by asking her to take your order, so you just sat there and fumed for 15 minutes.

On a bet, I once tried to pay a hooker to do housework. She balked, cursed me out and walked out.

Fucking lost $200 on that bet.

you sound like someone who goes to a restaurant and sits at a bar for 15 minutes and expects someone to ask them if they want to eat food.

next time sit at a table you socially retarded autistic man-child.

My thought process is internally consistent you piece of shit. I expect people to do their jobs. That means I fuck whores in the pussy and have waitresses ask me what I want.

>expecting service at a restaurant is autistic

that lying cunt

>Something to drink? Want a menu?

Literally every bar I have ever been to that has a menu, usually within a minute of sitting down. I know bartenders are lazy because I used to be one, but come on, dude.

>OP attempting to samefag his way out of being called an angry retarded faggot

Oh man I am laffin

you actually did nothing wrong. that is just bad service.

Autist BTFO

>go in butcher shop
>older couple in line ahead of me
>owner is smiling and friendly with them
>my turn comes up
>owners smile vanishes and gives me a "what the fuck you want" look and asks "can I help you?" in a rude aggressive tone
>give him a big smile and say nothing as I turn around and leave
If you don't want my business, then don't have it, fucker.

Why the fuck did you even wait for 15 minutes?
I would have just turned around and left if she didn't greet me as soon as I walked in.
I used to work in the service industry. Honestly, OP, don't waste any time on this shit. All you're doing is fucking yourself over and they don't really care. If anything they're going to talk about you and laugh later. The most the majority of owners/managers will do is give her a warning. It won't do shit.

>makes mistake
>she should be fired

Why are you so extreme?

I had a beer to finish.
There isn't a terrible amount of recourse as you can't jail waitresses for being bad. If jail or perhaps fines were permitted you wouldn't always have to go right to the final punishment.

>grocery store cashier
>always friendly
>yells at me for taking pennies from the "free money" cup
>had no money, needed to take it
>mean to me now

What did I do wrong? They were going right into the register, so I wasn't depleting her change making ability.

get a roll of pennies from the bank and next time you're in line and she gives you attitude stare at her and slowly drop one penny at a time in
after about 5-10 of them tell her that you're going to keep adding pennies until she smiles.

when you go back next time and she frowns or is rude in any way, slowly add more pennies while staring at her meaningfully.

if she wants to act like a bitch, then train her like a dog.

Dudette, you're sitting at a fucking bar alone. They figure you're going to be drinking and expect you to slam 3 or 4 700% markup doubles before your 20% markup food, like a real man. After 15 minutes they realized you were a pussyfag who could drink no more than 1 drink and the waitress sighed and brought you the menu, thinking what a little girlish little puss.

... and that's how I met your mother, son!