This is how a proper burger looks. Take a peek, geek

This is how a proper burger looks. Take a peek, geek.

>soggy bun
>way too rare and taken off the grill too quickly
>too much lettuce
>shit tier lettuce at that
>barely any cheese if any
>tomatoes stacked on top of each other

2/10, try again

>almost rare burger
Enjoy your e. coli - unless that burger is from a steak that you ground yourself.

medium is the right choice for a burger, this is just too rare
too much tomato too I'd say
what sauce?

ya triggered me and my undying need to give you a condescending, passive aggressive, memed out explanation of why you are wrong.

>Take a peek, geek
1/10 just for this

>worries about e.coli

Enjoy living in a shit tier country. I literally eat raw ground beef from the pack when Im feeling lazy and have never been sick.

lol

Where in europe do you live? It damn sure isn't the US.

Norway, one e.coli outbreak every 5 years or so from meat consumption and hasnt been a death in over 10 years, and that was some shit tier immune system toddler. If it means I can shave off 10 minutes of cooking meat every few days Ill have increased my estimated free time over my life span when taking the chance of death and kidney failure into account. Its a simple efficiency consideration Ive made in my life. For the same reason I dont have any non mandatory insurances, they are negative estimated value over time.

no you don't, stop role playing faggot

This is what a burger should look like.

It's trash

>if you add anything to a burger but salt and pepper and cook it over medium rare you are wasting a burger a hurr durr

Certified grade A bait.

Yeah, good on ya'. You can't do that shit in the US unless you grind it yourself from very high quality beef which defeats your entire premise of saving time. I occasionally do buy good beef, grind it myself and eat it very rare, but it's a luxury.

This is utter shit. I've been eating raw beef dishes my entire life, live in the US, and I've never once been sick

In fact the only time I've ever had any kind of food poisoning in my whole life, ironically, came from Arby's Roast Beef

Taking tips from Jack, I see.

For me this is how a proper burger looks. Take a look, gook.

jack can do this because he has the immune system of a literal god.

You can't kill stupid, I guess.

Original is better

Burgs are best without a ton of toppings. You should be able to enjoy it with one hand and without it falling apart from extras that distract you from the beef itself. Maybe some cheese at best, but don't go overboard with condiments.

Is that a Red Robin's Royal burger on a Telera Bun and Arugula in place of Shreded Lettuce?

Oh shit how the fuck can I be so wrong?

That's a Marco Pollo sub turkey burger with grilled onions, an egg, and ketchup in place of sundried tomato aoili. I can't believe those faggots used a pick on it on top of slapping the onions on top of the egg instead of beneath it.
Don't they know that egg is king?

It's from Benowa tavern

We pronounce it as "Reh-Duh" in America

PooInLoos aren't Gods, Pajeet.

Wouldn't the burger be better...you know...warm?

Nice salad, faggot

Why is it that this disgust me but if its a steak it doesn't

You forgot to cook it.

>I need feminism because I shouldnt feel like a wimp for having my burger well done snd slathered in ketchup