Eat them. They're delickus.

Jam.

Blackberry ice cream
Blackberry coffee cake
Blackberry sauce
Blackberry cheesecake

Seconded.

home made blackberry brandy

very easy to do at home, but it's going to be weak shit, you need to buy some alcohol

i could (i already ate one box), and i agree they're delicious, but i can only eat so many. And also the seeds annoy me a little bit.

is there an easy recipe for that?

they sell everclear at the liquor store near me
i don't think that's how you make brandy but i want to buy some everclear

>Fruit brandy is a distilled beverage produced from mash, juice, wine or residues of culinary fruits.
it's very popular in eastern europe where I'm from
everyone does this, it's very easy

UPDATE: since i started this thread i've actually eaten almost two of the boxes. this may be easier then i though

So do you ferment and distill the fruit/liquid yourself, or do you just add alcohol?

people who have a distillery do it at home and get stuff like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia

others, if they can only ferment, usually add alcohol bought from the store because as you probably know fermentation can only give you like, what,

Fuck the distilling, just make a blackberry mead with honey as the only adjunct. With a champagne yeast like Lavlin EC1118, you can get close to 20% ABV depending on the volume of honey (pic related an 18% ABV blueberry mead being transferred to secondary.)

CMON AND SLAM!
AND MAKE SOME FUCKIN JAM!

blackberry pie

this right here. blackberry pie is the shit.

this. My blackberries are dying for some reason.

obligatory

Get some fresh peaches and butter pecan ice cream and do a peach/blackberry skillet cobbler

Oh god my sides

It's not how you make brandy, but it IS how you make liqueur. Steep berries in Everclear for about a month, strain, filter and add simple syrup. A basic guideline here is 1:1:1; so scale the recipe to however many berries you got. Like, three cups of berries steeps in three cups of Everclear and gets mixed with three cups simple syrup. But taste it while you add the simple syrup gradually, you might like it more or less sweet.

You can play with other add-ins, like vanilla or whole spices or zest.

A similar idea, infuse a pint with cheap Creme de Cassis. Muddle a pint of blackberries in a large container then add 1oz Angostura Bitters and one bottle of the Cassis. Let it set for about 15 minutes to let it infuse properly then strain into a container (the old bottle works fine but you will need a small container for the extra liquid volume). Good way to improve cheap shit.

Another idea is to just make simple syrup. Keep the berries after straining and use them for baking, pancakes, or random dessert to act as a sugar substitute.

Jam is easy as shit. The only hard part is canning it, but that's optional.

Isn't that just wine?

freeze them so they don't go bad?

when you have a freezer full of fresh fruit buy a pressure cooker and start canning jams and jellies

I'd just freeze them half a cup a day. I put berries in a high speed blender with other stuff to obliterate the seeds so they don't get stuck in my teeth, and to maximize nutrient availability. Would probably be good in some frozen banana "nicecream"

i accidentally a

Thorn blackberries of thornless blackberries best for taste and to grow?

turn them into jam or beer. than they'll never go bad.

problem solved, i ate all of the raw

booze.

enjoy your black sludge seedy shits

I will, thanks.

put in blender with milk
drink purple potion

the lean thread is the other way

eat them

Eat them all in one sitting. Wait 3-5 days, and then have the single most agonizing bathroom experience of your life as you shit out a 5 pound boulder comprised mostly of blackberry seeds

EVERYBODY GET UP ITS TIME TO SLAM NOW
WE GOT BLACKBERRY JAM GOIN DOWN
MAKE THE BLACKBERRY JAM
IT'S YOUR CHANCE DO YOUR DANCE BLACKBERRY JAM, ALRIGHT

your shits are going to look like fuckin cliff bars

As nobody else suggested this: sell them?

Sure there must be people who would gladly pay a few bucks for a load of blackberries. I know I would.

Wow, I have no idea. If only there were something to do with lots of berries that would, I don't know, PRESERVE them for the future?

Since there's not, and this is Veeky Forums, just shove them all up your dick hole and muzzleload it down with a pipe cleaner until your nutsack is just a big blackberry.

Make jam.
Make pie.
Make smoothie...

Get tart shells and put blackberries in them. Delicious.