Well

what's your state religion? I bet it's Brahmanism

I am a boring classical liberal

Come at me, faggots.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a dick.

this has nothing to do with literature

Nice deficit there friend :^)

You too

literally being done in many countries as we speak.

This is not literature

edgy
no your jut a democrat -identity politic
*disagrees with you

Stuff like this is such crap, just like personality tests and shit like that. You reduce all that you can say about something into these terms that apparently and just apparently seem to cover it all. To fill these boxes say something about your political view, but it hinders you to question the very boxes. The content is your opinion, but the boxes you accept are your ideology. You can think beyond left/right, state/people, authoritarian/liberal.

The revolution is ours comrade.

This is best one

>refugees

Why didn't you type "paki cock up my ass please"

That deficit makes me rock hard :^)

I've been away for a while, is sage still a thing?

Damn, a lot of homo hate.

Please, do not project your repressed fetish on me user.

>no state
>no restrictions on guns
>magically have a justice system that enforces death penalty for murder and freedom of speech restrictions for violence

You degenerate fucks.

Wrong pic. But not really.

this sucks
how can I make my country more Nietzsche-esque?

Not lit

Well make you our system for these tests, faggot
I would do it but i dont know how to program and all that nerd faggotry

You idiot, he's not saying we need a better personality test, he's saying these tests and graphs are by definition useless and spooky

fuck fuck fuck forgot to unmark paid maternity, ignore that

welcome to utopia

Ok, Milo.

I actually like it a lot, except for the Civil Unions

Welcome to my twisted mind.
I can't into economics- where's the button to ban all usury?

I'd prefer some other kind of social function for homosexuality, where it isn't trying to reform the way heterosexuality is governed so that homos and heteros can be "equal" - aka all distinguishing factors between homo and hetero relationships, like reproduction, are removed, so that things like marriage are now merely expressions of relationships, potentially short term, instead of being a social institution and ideal that is directly designed for the heterosexual family.

This is like an ideal world sort of thing I don't really know how I'd organise a society if I was given that responsibility. These things would have to come about more or less naturally.

Sorry religiousbros for my immorality.