Lea & Perrins

How can off-brand Worcestershire sauces even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUMiZKyM6AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Family got Kraft Worcestershire. It doesn't even compare

It's funny because any time you see someone using Worcestershire on a cooking show, it's craft. Makes me wonder if kraft pays them to show their shit sauce.

>Protip: They can't.

Gordon Ramsay doesn't even call it Worcester sauce, he calls in Lea and Perrins. That's how good it is.

He was probably paid to say that.
Man is such an unabashed shill I kind of respect him for it.

try the superior british original

British food is fucking terrible. Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUMiZKyM6AA

It's habanero / black peppercorn Worcestershire sauce.

My dad had a minor stroke so now he watches his sodium intake. We now have to have the low sodium variety of everything. Good for us. It's a small price to pay for my Poppop.

The regular lea and perrins only has 65mg per teaspoon, which isn't that bad, unless you're using about half a cup of the stuff at a time.

Where's that label from? is the correct one. Yours doesn't even have the Royal Warrant on it.

>Expecting Americans to pay the crown's puntitive Worcestershire Sauce Tax
It's like you want us to throw the shit into the harbor

Are we just going to igore this ?

>8900000 are we just going to ignore this ?

yup

Quints have spoken. Off brands be gone.

Worcestershire is one of the only things I splurge on and avoid the generic brands
I bought pic related one time and it was just watered down garbage

I heard the american version is inferior
as a eurofag the only one I've tried is thisI like it a lot, great for fish and some tomato-heavy dishes

your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter

It's the only Worcestershire sauce that matters.

I had to buy in a pinch one time. It doesn't even have anchovies and included corn syrup as an ingredient.

Nice, I love Goatwhore. I'll have to listen to that album.

>It doesn't even have anchovies and included corn syrup as an ingredient.

I've had L&P a fair bit and it just doesn't taste right to me. It doesn't have the right spicyness/tang compared to Holbrooks. I guess I've eaten Holbrooks all my life and it's what I'm used to, but god damn I can drink that shit straight out of the bottle.

?

Objectively superior.

>that label

m8 how old is that bottle

Got one about a week ago. Never used it before, what can I use it for?

meat, fish, sozps, pies, casseroles and vegetables

fish, shrimps, vegetables
it has a distinct taste but fits surprisngly well with a lot of stuff

Use it at the very end of the cook on just about any kind of meat. Put some butter in the pan and add a couple of dashes, coat the meat, take it off.

A Royal Warrant just says that a company is an official supplier to the Royal Family.

Do you guys have literally any proof that the American version is inferior? It tastes amazing and it's not like we don't have access to onions, garlic, and anchovies.

They don't, they're just Britfags being Britfags.
>Muh monarchy!
>Muh nanny state approval!

They're the exact same thing in different packaging.

Actually the American version is the British original.
Bongs had to change the recipe due to EU regulations on certain ingredients.
Google it.

So with the oncoming Brexit, will the brits finally get to suck American dick and enjoy the good old recipe again?

Foreigners know about this sauce?

About as much as people outside of Japan know about soy sauce.

We even know how to pronounce it.

Those digits are all we need to prove that gff brand Worcestershire can't even compete. Generics BTFO.

Its hard not to know about it since its one of like the 2 edible things to come from the country.

I'm not Brit but why are there so many dumbasses here like you who know jack shit about food? Are you all on vacation from /b/?

>Fried fish
>Worcestershire sauce
>Beer

That covers Britain's contribution to the culinary arts

its really a pointless sauce. I put it on stuff, but it doesn't really add anything. All it does is add excess liquid

Stilton my man

You left out yorkshire puddings and sausage rolls. C'mon scrub I'm a Murkan and even I know that much.

Now, now, looks like someone has a severe case of the grumblytummies. Amerilard roast beef is a direct descendant of the bongian Sunday roast.

The King of steak / hamburger marinades... tried several other brands but never found one as good as Lea.

>He doesn't like Cheddar, Stilton or Macaroni Cheese

We can't really ignore the fact that the Brits raped half the world in order to bring spices to civilization.

you faggots don't know alexander? baka here it is with banana ketchup and some shit tier hot sauce (would you believe it's a bit sweet)

How many syllables does Worcestershire have?

Witnessed.

Worcestershire the place has three, but Worcestershire the sauce just two.

Retard.

You're thinking of HP sauce mate.
It's made in the Netherlands these days

>muh fermented fish

>FACT: Fermented fish is the most powerful food known to man.

You sure that's not discount store tier sauce?

Worcestershire GET