Veeky Forums life hacks

Veeky Forums life hacks

That originated at /b/. and theyre easy to make. just boil the hotdogs for 2 hours and then insert hard pasta.

>for 2 hours

close the oven door, to bake faster.

I'm trying to imagine spaghetti in place of a hotdog bun to fathom what this would be like but it would be weird to add hot dog toppings

Peanut butter makes an acceptable alternative for butter.

Gotta let the flavors meld, user

If you boil hotdogs for two hours, you're an idiot

Out of garlic? Use applesauce as an alternative.

Cant stop being a massive faggot?
Eat a bullet.

Garlic powder and garlic salt are different terms for the same and can be used interchangeably in a recipe.

Gunpowder and baking powder have very similar properties. So if you ever run out of baking powder, gunpowder is a fantastic substitute.

Cook steak thoroughly to prevent risk of dangerous parasites.

>life hacks
Cool, you should see if buzzfeed are interested as well.
Faggot.

Explosive cake?

>/b/
Nope, it originated on B3ta.
You probably don't know what that is though, milleniel.

I didn't know you needed tips for cakes too.
The best thing to grease a cake pan with is cosmoline, the fact that it is used on guns is secondary.

have you never heard of a bombe?

Oh, I almost forgot. You can also use Yellow cake uranium as a good replacement for cake mix.

you ever try baking a croissant with peanut butter?

apple juice in place of recipes with white wine

you can use this to make the best brown brown

Drink alcohol.

salt (and pepper) your steaks a night before cooking. always worked for me

dont pound your damn chicken, just slice it to make it skinny. no more overcooking and getting burnt chicken because that fat fucking breast wont cook all the way through

cookbooks are great ways to figure out what the fuck you are doing wrong. people have been figuring this cooking shit out for a while, let them figure the shit out while you make classy assy food

dont get used to drinking, youll be an alcoholic like everyone else on this board

the secret is in the frosting
but ill never tell!

Fry your steaks in canola oil, it's healthier and tastes much better.

tell me why this is bad

It tastes worse and leaves a less even sear surface than literally any other alternative.

Brb

Put the sauce on the lowest tier of your sandwich, so more of it's flavour reaches your tongue.

This is what I use and the steaks turn out fine every time. What's a better alternative?
>inb4 OLIVE OIL

salted butter

kek

>salted butter
just add salt to the steak nia

no
salt the butter
salt every ingredient

If you run motor oil through a sieve you can use it as a substitute for olive oil

Agree with both!
Salt the steak (a fuckload, like wayyy too much, make it look mostly white. it'll sink into it dw) and season
"mop" up the salt and seasoning on the board w the fat
Leave to rest for like an hour to get it to room temp
Place in a nuke hot pan
Add salted butter
Turn steak on side to melt the fat
Do whatever else you gotta do, cook slightly below liking
Remove onto board and pour a little of the buttery-oily juice on it and rest for a few mins (it will keep cooking on the inside but keeps the outside from overcooking)
Add sea salt to taste
SO FUCKING GOOD
If having pasta with the steak, pour a ladle of the salt water into the pan, works wonders and keeps it nice and moist

Add a pinch of salt to a pot of water to make it boil faster.

If you boil hotdogs, you're an idiot