Jack thread

Jack thread

I can't believe he's actually dead...

surprised it took this long to be honest

Enjoy your ban

I heard that when they cut him open for the autopsy, they found 25 kg of raw hamburger in his colon.

Post videos that would make for good webms

He's not dead though is he

He passed away 3 days ago, his wife's son found the body. Heart attack.

may he cuck in piece

>le wife son maymay

end your pathetic life

He's not dead.

his recipes live on in our hearts

His name was Jack Paulson

Tammy's pussy will never get Ja/ck/s love again like he does them hamburgers

nigger nigger nigger

jack threads are dogshit

nigger nigger

Enjoy your ban racist filth

Fuck off

have some respect for the dead

Um, racist and fatphobic much?

I'm going to believe that these are ironic shitposts

why not just make a webm thread because it always devolves into a fucking carnival of this shit

citations or GTFO. if he's dead, then praise be to Allah! but I won't believe it without seeing a credible source

pic unrelated

I hope to God he's dead

jack shit is insufferable

>citations or GTFO

Some user scanned his obituary in the paper last time but I didn't save it. Faggot mods deleted the thread

Now cracks a juicy heart

Jack Scalfani is guilty of numerous atrocious acts including multiple documented accounts of child abuse, calling for genocide and constant racism. For further information on these topics please read this.

Jack Scalfani is a child abuser

Jack has readily confessed to his history of domestic violence on multiple occasions. He has admitted to beating and choking his first son Garrett, choking him until his nose bled on one occasion, as well as forcing him into homelessness at age 16. These are only the things he has actually admitted publicly. He has threatened or abused his family (even when they ask him to stop) on numerous occasions in his extensively recorded history available online.

Jack Scalfani follows a man who is a murderer and bigot

Jack is a devout follower of pastor Maury Davis, a convicted murderer who has capitalised on his storied past to make money off of having killed a fellow human being in cold blood. In addition, he is a racist who chooses to give in to terrorism by fanning the flames of racial hatred. Jack is a strict devotee of this man, and was radicalised to violence, declaring that he wanted to use napalm to commit genocide in the Middle East in a now-deleted video for “Sunday Evening Coffee”.

Jack Scalfani is a racist

Jack is a racist who called for genocide of the Middle East via napalm in a video for youtube channel Sunday Evening Coffee he has since deleted. Jack also exhibits numerous instances of racial aggression: referring to all Hispanic people as “Mexican”, mocking African American soul food culture in addition to complaining and pretending to be chased in an African American neighbourhood, demands his viewers leave comments on his public videos in English or he’ll delete them, repeatedly refers to his Hispanic friends as cleaners and gardeners, made fun of a person of Native American descent wearing his cultural dress as well as asking him to act out horrendous stereotypical Native American behaviour, making vile racist jokes and expecting people to find it funny and transgressive, his son squealed “Ay-yai-yai” at a Hispanic person and Jack did nothing and innumerable other instances.

Jack Scalfani is a misogynist

Jack makes repeated reference to the fact that as a man he considers things like cooking and cleaning “Women’s work”; as a man, it is surprising that he deigns to cook at all and he even refers to the kitchen as “my wife’s”. Jack makes it clear that he considers long hair on men to be abnormal and not masculine, repeats tired and hateful cliche’s about women ad nauseum, and in addition to his history of domestic violence feels threatened and angry when woman don’t make him the centre of attention. Jack’s deep commitment to gender roles despite the fact that he has been an unemployed stay-at-home dad whose tepid showbiz aspirations in California and Nashville supported by his wife’s full-time job for over a decade.

Jack Scalfani is a homophobe who also admits he has homosexual desires

Jack believes that homosexuality is a choice whilst also admitting that he repress his own homosexual desires. Jack would pass judgement on and restrict the civil rights of LGBTI people as though they were his to decide who gets treated as a human being, in spite of his repressed bicurious tendencies.

Jack Scalfani makes videos that can hurt or kill people who try them

In a now-deleted video, Jack allows a strange man to demonstrate canning your own food in a manner so dangerous Jack had to take the video down after an avalanche of criticism. He recommended keeping the improperly canned food over a period of years and eating it, all but guaranteeing the viewer will contract the deadly botulism toxin. Jack has absolutely no knowledge of food safety, continuously showing his viewers raw, undercooked or cross-contaminated food. He waves knives around like an ill behaved child and injures himself with his unskilled and unsafe knife work. Jack’s dangerous advice and videos are highly likely to make a viewer sick or even kill them outright.

Jack Scalfani thinks he’s a good guy

When asked questions about his opaque and vague business practices on the television programme “West Texas Investors Club”, Jack breaks down and cries whilst saying how he’s the nicest guy on youtube. Despite all the evidence to the contrary and the numerous people he’s made miserable, including his own son, Jack believes himself to be a wonderful man people love being around and responds to any and all criticism by engaging in personal attacks.

I hear he's hung like a horse. Even under the panis belly flap.

RIP Jack

I bet he drank too much Starbucks again

Do you have a blog?

I'd love to lie horizontally on a plank suspended from the ceiling at the right height such that our mouths are parallel, grab the bald sweaty mound of his head, pull him on in close, and tongue his mouth like I'm eating out pussy

>strange man

That's Kevin fucking Davenport, you FUCK!