Do Americans really all drink from red plastic cups? Why are they red? What is this shit about...

Do Americans really all drink from red plastic cups? Why are they red? What is this shit about? Are they for at home or a bar/restaurant? Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
americanpartycups.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exclusively for parties and events.

They're for this
Cheapest way to find 20 identical cups

Is this a bowling game?

No it's a drinking game
I didn't realize beer pong was exclusive to America

I use them for growing seedlings, pretty useful.

you can also find them at trashy clubs

I only know beer pong from movies

But then again I don't go to parties so who knows, maybe Europa does it as well

Patricians use blue cups

drinking games are exclusive to americans

Drinking games are not too common in Europe, its pointless getting hammered in such a short time and ruining the night.

Yeah we're that good at drinking

Is that why you lot get trashed drinking a six pack?

Yeah and then we kick all your asses all over again

eurofag here, I've never seen a red cup around here, they're all either white or brown

>hosting a party for a shit ton of people
>need a shit ton of disposable cups
>these are cheap as fuck
What's not to get?

This. And cheap parties at that. OP must be one ignorant dude.

They are dispoable cups for medium-large gatherings that involve alcohol.

You don't want to use your "home" glasses because there probably won't be enough and they will get broken

Kill yourself non-american-fucktard

Maybe it's the alcohol leaching out the BPA's from the plastic cups that's making Americans all retarded.

your styrofoam is brown and yellowish, while ours is white

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Well it certainly isn't the inbreeding that occurs on irrelevant poverty islands

RED SOLO CUP

I FILL YOU UP

LETS HAVE A PARTY
LETS HAVE A PARTY

WOWO DO AMERICANS REALLY DO THIS???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?

Fuck I should've thought of this.
Now I have to go get some. Have extra green pepper, tomato and green bean seeds around.

I LOVE YOU RED SOLO CUP
I LIFT YOU UP
PROCEED TO PARTY
PROCEED TO PARTY

NOW I REALLY LOVE HOW YOUR EASY TO STACK
BUT I REALLY HATE HOW YOUR EASY TO CRACK

Maybe its a cultural thing, but over here people generally let you use their glassware when theres a party. Eventually people end up drinking out of tea cups and mugs if its big enough. Not that many people buy disposable cups, and if they do they are usually transparent.

When i last went to the US one of the things i found funny was all the red cups at the parties. I felt like i was in a movie, it was pretty strange. I'm not hating on the red cups, just find differences in drinking cultures interesting.

Cut a few holes in the bottom for drainage and they are great.

o b s e s s e d

>I felt like i was in a movie
Where do you think movies got the idea?

The best deal is at Costco, 250 red cups for about $11.

There are companies in Europe that specialize in importing these cups.

americanpartycups.com/

>bro, go ahead and throw a dirty ball that has been passed around by everyone here into this drink and I'll chug it!
Jesus Americans are fucked in the head

I bet you don't even share a drink with your bro.

Or kiss a girl. Ew, germs!

You sound like a pussy

Oh boohoo, germs! You shouldn't be hanging around with nasty ass people anyway.

>Do all Americans ________ ?
No. No they don't.

Some people put water in the cups and just take a drink from the beer they're holding. Plus water is easier to clean up than beer.

why are europeans so obsessed with what america does?
is europe really that fucking boring that they have to shit on people who have fun?

I went to parties literally every weekend of college for 5 years and once maybe twice we played Beer Pong with Beer in the cups.

Usually you left your drink on the table and took a drink when they got a cup. This also leaves you open to a special rule where if they get it into your drink you have to finish it or lose 3 cups.

The only time you put beer into the cup you are playing with is flipcup

They watch too many movies. It fries their brains.

Fuck that retarded-ass dented shitcup.

Blue cups are for hipsters. Go buy some pabst faggot.

thats not the point of drinking games, you're doing it wrong

In other countries they throw "American parties" if they can get their hands on red Solo cups. Thought it was weird, but kinda cool that they give us homage.

These are for parties and picnics. Disposable, holds an American pint (16 fl. oz.) and the lines can actually be used to measure drinks - shots, wine, and beer. We use them because you can easily carry a shitload of them, hard to break, easily recyclable, and they hold a pint. WE use tham at keggers, which is a party with a keg of beer. A keg is a large container of beer, usually only used by restaurants, but can be bought for parties. Cheaper than buying a ton of bottles or cans.

They are also used for the games beer pong and flip cup.

inb4 flip-flip-Flipadelphia.

I used to drink from plastic cups for everything (I don't even go to degenerate parties) only cause the dishwasher was shit at washing my glass cups or they turned out smelling weird - so I'd just use a new cup each time.

Then I realized the plastic is full of chemicals and shit.

So I bought stainless steel cups.

Did you know those lines only approximately measure common drink volumes, and that the coincidence was completely unintentional?

Fun is exclusive to americans

Faggots who don't know how to play beer pong.

Now a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues tailgates fairs and festivals
And you sir do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinking from glass
A red solos cup is cheap and disposable
And in fourteen years they are decomposable
And unlike my home they are not fore-closable

>Then I realized the plastic is full of chemicals and shit.
>So I bought stainless steel cups.
good one

Yes, I Snopsed it Ders. That's why I said "can be used"

Cheap disposable cups for drinks, plus a go-to for movie directors who don't want to hide brand names of bottles.

>TOXIN FREE, HEALTHY, SAFE & ENVIRO-FREINDLY - BPA Free, Phthalate-free, Lead and Toxin-Free.

There's nothing wrong with stainless steel cups at all dumbass.

steel is made of chemicals too

>Ameriblubbers are so obssessed with plastic cups in their """culture""" that they write songs about them

literally drinking from a red solo cup rn

Ditto. Theyre great for that.

Top kek

Are there songs about fast food too?

It's probably because at American parties/get together's, the amount of alcohol consumed would kill your average drunk russian and nobody wants to deal with stepping on broken glass and shit all night

if your house if filled with plastic cups, kill your self

I only drink from red cups while wearing my blue jeans and listening to rock and roll

Keg party of public drinking, usually nowhere else.

By public drinking I mean a picnic, beach party or something where it's illegal to have open liquor so generally all people do is pour it in cups instead of holding the cans/bottles.

>solocup.jpg
Only at nice restaurants, mr. fancypants. Most of the time it's pic related.

best post

Step up your cheap game, senpai

>steel is made of chemicals too

I like the blue ones.

>open container laws
>pour it into a cup
>your move, mr lawman

most people don't have a costco membership, you fucking moron

Oh yeah, I forgot that there's qualifications to becoming a member, its not like you can just walk in, pay $55 for a year membership, and then within ten minutes, find something that you want that you can buy in quantity and more than make up for the cost of the membership in that one trip.

Fucking faggot.

>I didn't realize beer pong was exclusive to America
Kids have picked it up from movies and backpacking but yeah, it's basically a USA thing.

Until I started backpacking, I had never seen it. Now I've done it in a bar in Hong Kong and a few expat parties in China, the backpacker crowd have kind of adopted it as a way to get drunk around other foreigners I guess.

>drinking games are exclusive to americans
This is sort of true. I played a few drinking games back home but not commonly and rarely to the extent that Americans do.

>throw a dirty ball that has been passed around by everyone here into this drink and I'll chug it
When I played it, there was always a cup of water on each end that you cleaned the ball in before throwing it. Probably good enough.

How are iron and carbon and the handful of other transition metals they put in steel for corrosion resistance not chemicals?

Are you always thrashing at strawmen like this? Because it's cringey as fuck.

Get better and get one then, anime faggot.

>why are they red?

Color makes us hungry.

It's more about the fact that there isn't a big label on the cup that says "THIS IS ALCOHOL LOL".

God damn, you're retarded.

>anime faggot
Weclome to Veeky Forums. Again, you're a fucking moron.

>Excuse me good sir, I would like to tender $55 dollars for access to your finest red cups

But it obviously is.
If that really is a loophole in the law, that is awesome.

In what way is it obviously alcohol?