Isn't a taco burrito just a burrito?

Isn't a taco burrito just a burrito?

There's no such thing as a "taco burrito"

Thread demolished.

APOLOGIZE

This was by far my favorite part of the commercials. Also, has anyone tried to the taco burrito? It seems like it's just one of those beefy crunch burritos.

It's alright, has too much sour cream though. The loaded grillers are better

It's a softshell taco.

>promoting racemixing this hard

I think the point is that it's humiliating.

Potatoe>chipotle chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beef whatever

How can white boys compete

>trying to be an edgy /pol/fag this hard

>Isn't a taco burrito just a burrito?

Completely different. A taco is a small hand-held item, a burrito can be a massive forearm-sized bundle of food.

It's ironic, given the history, but whitetrash southern women are gravitating to the blacking nowadays.

Listen, Taco Bell should not really be considered Mexican food... they fuck up everything, starting with the tortillas. I tried just a basic soft chicken taco the other day. Burning hot aftertaste, too much cayenne or some other spice, and I love hot chiles and spicy food. This was crap. Use some chiles and produce real heat, not stomachache-inducing dry spices...

Looks like a soft shell taco to me, shouldn't a burrito have rice? And no sour cream?

I guess it's a burrito-sized soft-shell taco, rolled up. That probably makes for poor advertising copy though.

Just don't mistake Taco Bell for Mexican or even Tex-Mex and we'll be fine.

For a second, I thought that was Elliot Rodgers. Not that he'd have cared about an asian girl anyway, he was obsessed with blondes.

>he thinks Taco Bell is too hot

If this is a taco, then so is the Fritos Burrito or anything burrito that used the hard tortilla strips.

>only whites hate niggers

I dunno why, but that just made me think of Darnell and "My Name Is Earl"

>cayenne pepper gave his bitch ass a tummy ache