/healthy/

Who has the healthiest diet on Veeky Forums? What is it you usually eat?

Probably me, I only drink around two cups of soda day and limit myself to around 12 ounces of candy / sweets.

pic related

why is this motherfucker smiling at the apples

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this

The fact that this shitter has the time to graze all day like some kind of mindless animal then get a write-up for it is what's wrong with it.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Do you also eat a lot of pasta as well?

Not everyone is poor and makes horrible dietary choices

I don't know about healthy but the only times I eat out is if someone else buys

otherwise I make all my food at home, most meals consist of

>tuna
>pbj
>homemade bread
>homemade pizza
>veggies/rice/cheese
>ramen(made healthy)
>eggs

>ramen (made healthy)
Came here to remind you that you are still literally eating powder chemicals and saying "Yum!" after every bite.

>and chemicals

Oh I realize this, I try to make it 'healthy' in that I don't use the flavor packets and instead use other spices and add meats/vegetables

even though I know the noodles are horrible for you

because he is imagining the dumb apples chewed up and passing through his butthole

Yes, fucking chemicals.
Ramen has fucking chemicals in it.
So does your bread, your rice and your pasta.

It says it on the fucking package.

ooooooh salt, such a spooky chemical!

I eat lots of bacon but most of my meals are a protein with a half/half salad of spinach and field greens + onion + celery + carrot + avocado and other assorted veg like broccolini or cucumber or whatever. Dressing is balsamic/avocado oil/honey/lime juice

breakfast is usually greek yogurt with a half teaspoon of honey mixed up with an apple

Basically only drink water and coffee. Occasionally liquor but i've foregone beer and wine almost entirely in favor of a tequila shot or two if I feel like getting saucy cause beer's a waste of time and calories.

favorite dessert is dark chocolate and chunky peanut butter

Because he gets to have all the Red Delicious apples.

Best post I've read in a while

I cut out red meat 6 months ago

Why? There's nothing wrong with red meat.

>liverwurst cancelling out a poison that literally fries the fuck out of your insides

Haha, I make irrational excuses as to why it's ok that I drink to, but this made me laugh... in a good way tho

I literally just eat whatever I'm craving and im perfectly healthy. I think if you trust your body it won't steer you wrong

i'm a level 5 vegan.
i won't eat anything that casts a shadow.

it causes cancer and heart disease

>le 20 year old simpsons reference

>Alkalized water with apple cider vinegar
>Alkaline water with acetic acid
>Base with Acid
>Water

The primary issue is that the gentleman seems very willing to spend exorbitant sums of money on aspects of his diet with little to no tangible benefit over more traditional, likely tastier dietary options. For instance, emu meat costs about $20 per pound and has pretty damn similar macros to other large birds or even chicken and turkey. In fact, it's not a far cry from beef.

If he simply prefers his diet to take the form that it does, that's fine. But he's clearly doing some things just to feel good about himself which, to an uninformed Weight Watchers member, may be discouraging or daunting.

I eat pretty healthy, mostly plant based with occasional meat/fish and some cheese every once in a while. Only wholemeal bread/pasta. Also seeds, nuts and different spices. No junk food, no packaged meals, no sweets or sugary shit (except for some raisins/dates when I feel like it).

I feel very good, have a lot of energy for sports, am rarely sick and when I do get a cold it's gone after a couple of days.

I do the same, except I'm pretty lazy so i end up only cooking when im already really hungry.

>tfw coconuts not homemade

Literally every other thing nowadays causes cancer. Just don't be a fat ass about it and moderate your intake.

LITERALLY EVERY FOOD IS A GODDAMN CHEMICAL YOU GODDAMN MORON, STOP IMPLYING IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT IS ONE.

Spotted the chemical addict.

Yes, I'm addicted to dihydrogen monoxide that has severe withdrawl

Alcohol and Ramen make up most of my meals.

I take a daily vitamin as well so you can say I have all my nutrient bases covered.

I drank some zesty Italian salad dressing for lunch cause I didn't have any lettuce

You are fucking up your liver very bad. Alcohol increases potency, absorption and liver damage caused by some b "vitamins."
And they already put them in your ramen, so you're likely eating 7-8,000% DRV of B vitamins and then drinking alcohol.

Have you not wondered why you feel like you're dying?

i can't activate my almonds please advice

oh

that's still a lot of candy

>Gallon of water
>6 oz broccoli
>6 oz carrots
>3 granny smith apples
>Chikkin and bulgur
>2 scoops of protons

Mostly fresh veg, grains and legumes. Good quality salmon or other fish once a week or so. One rich unhealthy dinner a week too, but it's still high quality ingredients and preparation - more French/American brasserie type stuff or "ethnic" restaurants, than junk food. I live in NYC so I'm not gonna miss out on all that good shit.

I drink too much but think my diet is pretty healthy in every sense other than that.

this will never not be funny

Depends on the day but here's an example:

Breakfast is a bowl of oats cooked in milk with cinnamon, clove, honey, apple and sultanas

Morning tea is a handful of nuts and some olives

Lunch is a panini with prosciutto and pecorino or with tomato, dill, goats cheese and black pepper

Afternoon tea is a serve of fruit usually some grapes or a plum or mandarine

Dinner last night was garlic chilli prawns, sautéed cabbage fennel and leek, and boiled broad beans.

But obviously all this varies with the seasons and what I feel like eating.

Keto.
Just eggs and stuff.

Whole foods vegan, 6'1", 180 lbs. Take a multivitamin, B12 supp and zinc supp.

I also like flavoring my food with Badia MSG and drink a lot of diet Coke. I don't eat organic and I love taco bell.

So he likes to eat exotically on his own money. So fucking what? Why should he settle for cotton when he can have alpaca fleece? How is he scaring any potential/current members with his dietary choices, when they're mainly concerned with losing weight? You certainly didn't feel 'discouraged' to call him out.

Why should anyone be anything less than themselves just because someone MIGHT be upset? Has the groupthink on this site poisoned you this badly?

Pete Evans is a fucking hack, sorry mate
The cunts loopy

i love you.

now go drink rat poison if you love chemicals so much and want to hate on human food

i have the healthiest diet i eat only 3 salad meals a day

with rotating greens as my main base spinach,swiss chard, arugala and then i put avocados and cucumbers and tomatoes and almonds etc all kinds of stuff

shit like that 100% raw vegan

my salad bowl is huge

If serious you need to supplement B12 and probably a few other things. Vegan ain't the healthiest diet.

i dont wash my organic produce and my b12 levels are normal

after about 2.5 years

Doesn't matter since the soil nowadays is often depleted. Assuming you haven't actually had it checked. Other things as well iodine/calcium, maybe even sodium and more.

>eat 5 servings vegetables a day
>consume haven't had soda for 4 years
>haven't had fast food in at least 10 years
>haven't had trans fat/processed foods in at least 5 years
my only weakness is i eat red meat maybe 2-3 times a week and i like bread (but it's whole grain).

but youre completely perfect on all those markers with your meat meals that have no vitamins

makes perfect sense

Not the point you idiot.