Most useless condiments ever devised

>sweet relish packets

i mean...what the shit, man?

Condiments are not confined by "packets" unless you're a basic bitch.

>ketchup packets
>enough ketchup inside to cover three thin fries

The fuck Hunt's?

I mean seriously who the fuck uses mild over hot or fire?

sweet relish anything is gross. But seriously, what are you eating out that requires the convenience and portability of sweet relish in packet form? Hot dogs? I've never been to a hot dog stand that didn't have relish in a jar or pump. Do you need to keep your hot dog dry because you're going to eat it 3 hours later? No. No one eats a hot dog 3 hours later.

Some of us don't need to dispense our ketchup out of firehoses, like Europeans think we do.

>300 soy sauce packets in the bottom of a kitchen drawer.

that frong look just like my ball sack

Hey.
Take it easy there man.

Mild, hot, fire, diablo or verde, they are all great sauces.

your ball sack is black? you got some problems dude.

im a nigger

I would use the fuck out of them. That fake soy sauce that comes in clear plastic packets is really good, speaking as an american.

I went through 4 of them to mostly get through a medium fry only dipping each fry once.

your ball sack has eyes and a mouth?

it got warts

Mild is the best tasting. Hot and Fire aren't very flavorful.

Maybe don't dip all your fries in candy then. Malt vinegar is a better condiment for fries anyway.

Mild is the only one that doesn't taste like shit. I get fire and diablo as well because I need at least a little heat, but they taste like disease-covered ass.

I do , the fire and diablo one taste like garbage.

Horsey Sauce is the most useless sauce. Seriously, who needs it on their gyro? (pronounced Jai-roe)

>Mild is the only one that doesn't taste like shit.

Verde was the only good one, and then they had to go and get rid of it.

The horseradish sauce at arby's tastes like metal

Arby sauce is vastly superior but horsey isn't bad and is more traditional