Best Eggs

How do you like your eggs Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg&spfreload=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scrambled.

You actually boil your eggs? Your supposed to bring them to a boil, then turn off the heat and let them sit.

I like your moms eggs fertilized.

Are these eggs for ants?

My M sized Eggs take at least 2 minutes more to reach that state

>supposed to
Nigger any means to transferring heat to the egg is going to do the job. If you simmer for the duration it's going to take less time and leave you with a creamier centre.

2-3. The yolk must run when I bite into the egg like the blood of my enemies when I bite into their skulls.

Emmy a cute

Twenty minutes is great. Might go up to twenty-five to be on the safe side.

Nothing more disgusting than a drippy yolk.

don't know why but this made me lol

ten or more
did the runny eggs thing and now I'm tired of it

around 4-6 if I have it over homemade ramen broth or toasted bread. 10 if I have 'em on non-toasted bread.

user eats green eggs.

I do 6 but that 6 looks more like a 7 or even 8. Perfectly set whites, gooey yolks.

four with toast, six without

7 minutes for perfect egg but on this picture it's like 5 because it's a small egg.

If the yolk ain't gooey, I say "phooey"

>wet eggs

Somewhere between a two and a four. I want the whites to be fully set, and the yolk to be completely runny and not gummy at all. This is very difficult to achieve.

she looks like she was left in the test tube for too long my mang visit your optometrist

>Somewhere between 2 and 4

Yes, if only such a number existed...

For eating with just salt and pepper 2, with 4 being barely tolerable. For deviled eggs 6.

Stop fagging up Veeky Forums with your knowyourmeme reaction image database, your frogs, your calling EVERYTHING autism and your shitty poland bear meme.
Just stop.

There are very many, if you aren't innumerate. 2.000003, 2.2, 2.076, 2.5...

out of the ones in this pic, I'd take the four. fully hard-boiled is fucking disgusting, but so is runny white
I feel your pain

lol

theres still poaching to achieve exactly that

Two to four is great. I was stuck eating nothing but cooked-to-death eggs for years because if they were the slightest bit moist I'd get the hershey squirts, then I moved out of the U.S. and found out that the rest of the world has much less contaminated eggs. It's totally awesome.

Green eggs and ham.

Force me, normie cuck piece of shit.

8-9 minutes for egg snacking

12-14 for egg salad

That picture is shit. You will get nothing like that in two minutes. That being said four is best of those but you need like six minutes to get that result.

I will give you credit user, I laughed.

None of the above
Hard hard center with salt and pepper. I don't want raw unfertilized baby sac.

redneck detected

lightly scrambled, British style

seasoned with salt and paprika

Three

>British style

What????

3-5.
>soft boiled/runny yolk eggs
>fucking god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg&spfreload=5

Fried, scrambled or pickled

THANK YOU.

I love two since I enjoy making scotch eggs

Shit wait I meant four

>not eating frittatas

Eat frittatas.

I like mine in a immersion circulation cooker for 17 hours. I swear it tastes 16 hours and 52 minutes better.

I like them cooked however

If it ain't 4 I'll have no more

Pregnant

Didn't see this thread until now, but I just poached a couple eggs for my corned beef hash.

r8, h8, appreci8, masturb8, or ignore I don't care

Betwpeen six and ten

4, 5 or 6 is best

I like mine 4 or 5

five