Do Americans eat vegetables?

Do Americans eat vegetables?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/oklahoma/state-food-agriculture-symbol/watermelon&ved=0ahUKEwju9omep97TAhXI54MKHcBqBcwQFghOMAs&usg=AFQjCNFumWe8pj_Thuf0n1M8jFcZkHp1fA&sig2=bbmTeWZQqPPYyOILiFwzxw
nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/#.WQ-IXmnyiUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, the produce section is just for virtue signalling.

Yes: in the form of French fries

No, our grocery stores just use the produce section as colorful decoration. Then all the vegetables are rotated out and taken straight to a landfill and covered with dirty diapers.

Ketchup and Fries
Tomato slice, leaf of lettuce, diced onion, dill pickle

>not meat or bread
>green
>unnatural colors
>tastes bad

Do Europeans really eat that shit?
Fact: due to meat shortages in Europe they eat a diet of poor nutrition lacking essential meat. Because of this, they pretend that Americans are the ones with the problem for eating good food. Pathetic. Sour grapes. Literally.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Two all beef patties
Special sauce
Lettuce, Cheese
Pickles, Onions
On a sesame seed bun!!

Yep, those are the only vegetables we eat. You can totally verify by the ever popular song.....

they're wax fakes, you moron.

They stopped using wax when a tour group of malnourished euros came and started eating it.

Yes. Watermelon is quite popular here.
>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/oklahoma/state-food-agriculture-symbol/watermelon&ved=0ahUKEwju9omep97TAhXI54MKHcBqBcwQFghOMAs&usg=AFQjCNFumWe8pj_Thuf0n1M8jFcZkHp1fA&sig2=bbmTeWZQqPPYyOILiFwzxw

At least walmart separates their bad produce to be used as compost.

I eat pizza all the time, man.

this

op btfo

Pretty sure if we get flags here 90% of those threads are done by burgers

Yeah, I'm about ready for flags here. At this point, I think it would vastly improve this board. And, it would make people actually have to get creative if they want to shitpost.

there will never be a sticky
there will never be flags
fuck off back to where you came from, crossboarders

>And, it would make people actually have to get creative if they want to shitpost.

You're missing the bigger picture if you actually believe this. This board would become shitpost stereotypes 101

Reagan issued a proclamation in the 80's declaring ketchup our national vegetable and americans eat several servings of ketchup per day. So yes, we eat plenty of vegetables.

Reluctantly

Nigga what
Trees are green
What u mean unnatural colors.
Pls explain

>comes into a euro-shitpost thread
>gets counter-trolled

>implying I was trolling

Im not talking about the green shit (which, btw, humans arent supposed to eat trees) what im referring to is the Yellows, Reds, and I even see some Blue shit somehow in the OP pic.Bad.

I'm not a crossboarder, I've been here, (as in on Veeky Forums), since the beginning what, like 13 years ago now? Or has it been longer. I can't even remember. My point is, the "Do Americans..." threads and other like them, would be much more interesting and would get much more creative if we had flags. I know you're too stupid to understand my point, so just go back to muching your McChicken and STFU, newfag.
>there will never be a sticky
I have always been a champion of NO STICKY EVER, ever since it was first debated.

t. newfag

>implying Veeky Forums isn't rife with stereotypes already

People who vehemently don't want flags are just afraid of people knowing which country they are from.

Veeky Forums wasn't one of the original boards. It was added on at the same time as /tv/, /x/ and a couple others I think.

Fucking retard why would anyone eat a table

You'll never know which country they are really from. It is like you are new to Veeky Forums and their love of proxies.

You can say it, but it doesn't make it true.
Just like I can say you're a donkey cockgobbler who looks like a cross between Golem and my obese aunt Kathy with the IQ of a turnip, but who knows?

>everyone uses a proxy at all times

I know that. What's your point? I said I've been here since the beginning of Veeky Forums, not since the beginning of Veeky Forums (although I was).

>he doesnt use 7 proxys which open on startup at all times

bruh

Not everyone on Veeky Forums uses a proxy, shadyboy.

The point is 13 years ago would be 2004 which was basically the beginning of Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums started late 2003 iirc. Veeky Forums can't be older than 13 years and I doubt it was created in 2004.

They don't need to. That some to many do defeats any certainty you could have in the nation of origin if flags were implemented.

And Veeky Forums and those other boards were added, what, like a year or year and a half later? Meh, my point still stands, I've been here since the beginning of Veeky Forums (and of Veeky Forums). I don't really care about arguing the exact timeline of Veeky Forums.

It's like you don't enjoy life or something. You just want the world to suck for everyone like it does for you.

it would mean that in order for that to happen lazy trolls would need to put in more effort, they wont so even if you are right, the net effect is still the same; more interesting threads

Memba rice cooker threads?

You mean last week? Yeah, I member last week.

It is like you have never been to boards with ID's and flags. People still troll even though we can see them shitposting.

O B E S E
B
E
S H A R T
E

>meat shortages in Europe
Literally no passport; the post.

I didn't say they wouldn;t troll. I said the trolling would be more interesting, and I'm not wrong, you obviously haven't been to pol,

you are one trolly moron. the very fact that you can see red is evidence that we eat things that are red.

D A M A G E
A
M
A
G
E
C O N T R O L
O
N
T
R
O
L

Kinda. a potato is technically a vegetable, but not after I'm done with it.
>wash it under water, removing bad parts
>pat it dry with paper towel, but not too dry
>stab it with fork a lot
>salt it
>microwave (depending on size, 5-9 minutes)
>remove, cut in half, mash with previous fork
>eat halves
I'm sure all nutritional value is gone by then.

You are wrong and I visit /pol/ regularly.

But apples are those colors
And blueberries are blue
And plums
And sometimes figs

Do Americans really eat blue bell peppers?

I think those are bags of carrots. The bag is purple.

I buy cabbage and carrots regularly.

I'm a slut for bell peppers and butternut squash. I like to eat onions raw. And cabbage, cole slaw is good but i prefer ensalada de repollo (pickled cabbage, topped usually with stuff like shredded carrots, tomatoes, and chilis)

I can't get myself to like carrots on their own. I love how they smell when I'm peeling them but I can't figure out if they're supposed to be sweet or savory, like glazed or in a soup. Kinda wanna try to do an orange glaze sometime. Carrots smell like they would go well with orange

I'm Australian and I actually cook food and share images of it here and take part in discussions. Do you know how bad flags would be for me?

OP is either a yank or a kraut

I don't know if anti-Kangaroo or anti-Leaf shitposting is better.

For me, it's the pizza. The best vegetable.
nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/#.WQ-IXmnyiUk

This chaps my ass. What kind of idiot looked at something that is, at most, half vegetable and decided to classify the whole thing as such? And I'm not even 100% convinced that bread (i.e. crust) is really a veggie, since it's processed grain; is cornmeal considered a "veggie" too?

Industry runs politics, huge surprise.